• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project "girly" jeep

I don't even want to think what I have in the 60 and now I'm thinking about building a KOH car?
I think I'll steal the girly jeep!!
:D

She's got a gun now, I wouldn't suggest trying that! :D

shes got more than one too.....

Sweet! I had to grab me up a 10/22 yesterday, there's a pic of it in important if you wanna take a gander. Its not stock! :D

I wish I would've went with the RCV's in the beginning. I wouldn't have all the $$$ tied up in the D44 if I would have.

You guys keep on rockin!!!!

i forgot about this thread until i referenced it to someone :D

still wheeling hard on the 30...stripped the r&p out of it, put one back in and kept beating!
560617_866459501578_1473956058_n.jpg

293766_861519007368_633807075_n.jpg

also put a new tnt hd trackbar setup in that we won at the crawl, driving is much improved
222496_863301415408_1236414456_n.jpg

few weeks ago at windrock
30376_4646966254765_861773284_n.jpg

29816_856772893618_1529182869_n.jpg

video from last weeks fall flog
http://youtu.be/xKwl6-adXO8

still needs a cage and a rear bumper. also we were kicking around linking the rear but it looks like its going to get a new set of leaves and a traction bar...if it aint broke dont fix it!

Running a stock carrier?

They're weak as shit.

Since you already got mad dollah bills in that D30, I'd shoot for a full case locker next.

Also, if I ever have a D30 ever again, I'd look into adding a load bolt from that guy Jantz on PBB.

Running a stock carrier?

They're weak as shit.

Since you already got mad dollah bills in that D30, I'd shoot for a full case locker next.

Also, if I ever have a D30 ever again, I'd look into adding a load bolt from that guy Jantz on PBB.

yeah new spicer for 3.73 and up

probably will end up building her a 44 when i put the stroker together...core crank is already in the garage ready to be swapped for a new one :wow:

she wants motor....much more than she has

44 will get a selectable....then i have to pick a suitable rear. probably an 8.8 with a super kit.

then i'll paint the 30 green so i'll remember what the color of money is because i think the market for 1k dana 30's is weak

that jantz guy is a smart dude

Jantz Engineering Load Bolt

Pirate4x4 Thread

Basically a bolt that rides on the backside of the ring gear to resist gear deflection (the number one cause of broken gearsets). If you read that pirate thread, he does a pretty good analysis of what helps prevent gear deflection.

He also proves that driving on the coast side of the ring gear introduces a ton more deflection under much less load due to riding on the ramped side of the gear.

Last edited:
Jantz Engineering Load Bolt

Pirate4x4 Thread

Basically a bolt that rides on the backside of the ring gear to resist gear deflection (the number one cause of broken gearsets). If you read that pirate thread, he does a pretty good analysis of what helps prevent gear deflection.

He also proves that driving on the coast side of the ring gear introduces a ton more deflection under much less load due to riding on the ramped side of the gear.

:thumbup: I'm interested to see what his D30 setup ends up looking like.

Back