• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PROJECT FLIP FLOP SUPER SWAP

Curious to see how you did this, it looks like you cut into the floor?

Where do you put your spare? Stand it up in the back or put it on the roof?

No cutting into floor. Rear of seats are not attached, I figure seatbelts and person sitting on them will keep them down (what you see behind the seats is a pc of angle welded to the floor for mounting of seat belts). 4 bolts (2 per seat) go to a bracket that I permenatly mounted to the wheel wells (goes accross jeep under seats) bolts are accessible from front of seats. I think I exagerated the 2 minute removal, with an impact I can do it in a few seconds.

Spare tire is on the trailer ( I carry plugs, patches and co2).

Dan made me a believer in wakeboard speakers. I've got a little amp powering them. Sounds like there's a concert in my Jeep.

chetta 'pantera scares children at stop lights' cheez

One of my 5.25 up front is not working, so I have to figure that out. Then it should be decent sound. Might still need a amp and subs though, Coolio and Warren G just doesn't sound right unless its bumpin...

One of my 5.25 up front is not working, so I have to figure that out. Then it should be decent sound. Might still need a amp and subs though, Coolio and Warren G just doesn't sound right unless its bumpin...

NWA FTW.

I have a barely muffled 4.0 with a 5 speed so I can hear the crackle and Sirius, so I guess it's cool like that for me too.

Back