• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Chemotherapy

I haven't done shit to this, so go away :D

It applies to you more than me- it's all yours for signature use.

I've been sorta busy with other stuff but have had some time to work on this. Yesterday I got the D70's pinion and pinion bearing races out.

179247_931166752292_9120626_48419592_2882009_n.jpg

Is anyone else laughing really hard right now?

"I've been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to work on my jeep until tonight. So I loosened one nut on my rear axle and went back inside."

Is anyone else laughing really hard right now?

"I've been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to work on my jeep until tonight. So I loosened one nut on my rear axle and went back inside."

Haha, I am now.

:roflmao:

eflores brings the funny!!

My build progress isn't much better I just lost the nice camera in the recent divorce so that's my excuse for no build thread here

My excuse is lack of funds, tooling & fab skillz.
Where's the update?

I worked on it some over the weekend but didn't take any pictures. I figured that a pictureless update was worse than no update, but I guess not haha.

I stripped down my D70 carrier (it's 100% bare now). Also did some work to the pinch seam area on the unibody rails, finished a repairing some real bad rust on the driver side unibody rail, cut some more off the back, and took the fenders off and some more stuff out of the engine bay. I also cut, shaped, and welded on the stiffener plates that go from the motor mounts down to the rails on the inside of the engine bay and ran out of welding wire as I was finishing up.

I suppose I should take some pictures of that. I'm hoping to get back out there again tonight, too. I've got plenty to do that I don't need welding wire for.

No pics again/still...

Colin convinced me to not bother with the bottom stiffeners in the front. It didn't really take much. I was looking to be done with that crap anyway. I finished welding up what I started last weekend then I got started on the motor mount brackets. This weekend I only have Sunday night and Monday to work on the Jeep, but I'm hoping to get the motor mount brackets done, bolted onto the engine, test fit in the chassis, burned home, and if I'm lucky I'll get to finish the doubler plates.

If you're lucky I might even take some pictures then.

... Sunday night and Monday to work on the Jeep, but I'm hoping to get the motor mount brackets done, bolted onto the engine, test fit in the chassis, burned home, and if I'm lucky I'll get to finish the doubler plates.

If you're lucky I might even take some pictures then.
So?
Mounts done, engine in?

Not quite and no pictures either.

Today it seemed that everything I touched took 5 attempts till it worked correctly... Very frustrating. Wasn't really a good day.

I'll post a real update with pictures when that's done.

Alright someone bumped your thread, mandatory update :D

Back