• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please share photos of your cargo area.

Since there was interest, I got one of those storage boxes posted early in this thread. I mail ordered mine from this company called Lido Inc., out of San Antonio, TX, in 1989, the year I bought my XJ.

29l22qq.jpg

mhc39t.jpg

I just got this done last night, all under $20 at Wally World

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

Maz said:
Since there was interest, I got one of those storage boxes posted early in this thread. I mail ordered mine from this company called Lido Inc., out of San Antonio, TX, in 1989, the year I bought my XJ.

29l22qq.jpg

mhc39t.jpg

Sadly it would seem this company is gone... I cant find ANYTHING on the internet.

i found this contact info for lido

Lido, Inc.
4343 Industrial Center Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78217 USA

Phone: 800-998-9878
Phone2: 210-655-1000
Fax: 210-655-0047
(56 users visited this company's website from MotionNET.com)
email: [email protected]
Company Type: Manufacturer
Request Information/Quote From This Manufacturer

made if we all bug him enough , he'll make some more

:eeks1: :eeks1:

Is that the type that actually fits into the little XJ cubby?

I saw one at the junkyard, although it was stock Mopar. The guy that got to the XJ before me got it...ugh!

Here's my cargo area. I got nothing!

IMG_3279.jpg

I stripped the cargo area of carpet and plastic moulding. I'm making some side panels out of diamond plate to cover the openings. Then I can mount stuff on the plating, such as a power inverter. Then I'll probably herculine the floor. Then figure out how and where to mount my spare tire.

IMG_3281.jpg

Blaine B. said:
Is that the type that actually fits into the little XJ cubby?

I saw one at the junkyard, although it was stock Mopar. The guy that got to the XJ before me got it...ugh!
Nope, the Factory one says Jeep on it I believe.

97XJ Jeeper said:
Nope, the Factory one says Jeep on it I believe.
yeb but there it looks exactly the same i bet lido made the Jeep one

One Arm Steve said:
Umm Yea, I got a little carried away...

y1pdDdNljUws4B5qHCbatSFZHMKPgA0yfYz9pHt1eJAwl4VVABjtCE9cFgCEA-VTwfV41g5eMkR268

y1pdDdNljUws4AHcjd0KtKYJlyN8hOf7WLa_OXHzWE7vGieZL7buy61z2gpmjk_5Vyt7Vhur0JY6q4

y1pdDdNljUws4CmMfvEIPacshtbqO8UYvmKesEkFseTBvBEWBZ7gvOdHa5YtgaFf5Ewd8CprFvcIp8

y1pdDdNljUws4Dyf5p7oKlvw4UB0hQr1BelgWBa4ovjM_Xv-jsGAbT9TL5ONZwabhh_uTfsUFkpKZg

y1pdDdNljUws4CeXABzHz6Wehmqfosr5bNta1zrgpaxZDWcqAYv437E4puWXRhw8K-sMtTqJwSMBNk

for only 2 subs thats an awful lot of power you must have an insane component set. if im seeing all that right looks like a 800a2,2 150a2, and maybe a 200a4 and then 2 drive series amps on the rear with 2 signal processors. front and rear stage?? none the less its very impressive looks like something i would have done back in the day. now im only running one little mmats 12 powered by mtx

Hey jdbwrx...where did you find those black rubbermaid containers? Aren't those the water proof ones with the locking handles that actually stay locked? I've heard those are great but I can't find em anywhere. Not even WAL-MART!!!

02-10-08_1346.jpg

All of My tools and extra parts are under the back seat (where the backseat used to be)
I have a 2 door so no one ever got into the backseat anyway!

02-10-08_1348.jpg
02-10-08_1411.jpg

Last edited:
C85D4x4 said:
why do you have 2 spare tires
which one are you talking about

I can't take credit for the box, I got it from a fellow XJ'er, his dad is a carpenter and built it. It is bolted through the floor and hold everything I need for anything that might happen!

p1010378uw3.jpg

I posted on page 1, but my cargo area has changed since then.

Obviously everything gets ratchet strapped down before wheeling...

HPIM1168.jpg

And hidden from sight when the door is closed...

HPIM1169.jpg

Back