• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please share photos of your cargo area.

Raingler barrier net flipped up out of the way. Attached at front and rear shoulder strap bolts, and back seat roof handles. Works decently for jackets, towels, etc.

raingler_roof_sm1.jpg

Finally got my jack storage figured out, and had time to mount it... the tire mount is set up to accept up to a 31 if I move the seat up a few degrees...
IMG_0519_zpsc59401dc.jpg

IMG_0520_zpsdee52b87.jpg

Where does the horizontal bar go?

Re: Re: Please share photos of your cargo area.

IMG_0521_zpsd55b92b8.jpg

I welded a plate to the body to reinforce where the rear bar mounts, the other tubes meet the body with 3/16th plate to sandwich.

Nice set up

This is a slide out load floor that makes the forward cargo easy to reach. We haul two or three 500 lb loads a week for our business.

Hopefully the pic will show here:

(Sorry. Can't figure out how to insert pics.)

I'm more curious how you get the spare out(considering that your rack should be secured to the floor in the event of a crash or roll over)

It's strapped down with 1" webbing in four places. The anchor points are metal D-rings held down with steel rivets. It takes five minutes to unbuckle the straps and pull out the rack.
pxYDJtD.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mine that I did a couple months ago. Works well other than the tire mount, needs to be more secure. Also going to redo the rear shelf this fall/winter as well. It's served it's time well (6+ years) but needs to be replaced.

Replaced the rear seat area, mock fit, the wings are the doors behind the 2 seats.
IMGP0252.JPG

Passenger side looking in:
IMGP0253.JPG

Driver side box:
IMG_20130808_203801.jpg

Covered and hinged, passenger side:
IMGP0256.JPG

Driver side open:
IMGP0257.JPG

Need to trim out the edges with some aluminum trim I have.

Awesome ideas! havent really posted on here but anyways.. Here are some in-progress pics of mine, not finished yet...
IMG_20131018_131531_zpsa8abf4c4.jpg

IMG_20131018_132903_zpsecb0f611.jpg

IMG_20131027_171133_zpsb1893d07.jpg

My goal was to have some organizable storage space where one half could fold forward to be a full sleeping platform but still have some headroom. I decided to use the slanted space behind the seat for spare shafts too. Right now its held down by rachetstraps and I dont have a good pic of the rear cause its still got all my camping junk piled in. I plan to either have a single drawer in the main rear or have just small storage bags or boxes. Also it's still light enough when empty that I can remove it if I need to. Thanks for the ideas!

Got the pic of the cargo load floor we use. This is our work burro. No back seat. The white is plastic wall panel on quarter inch plywood. It slides out to reach deep cargo. Floor height with lift is perfect for loading and unloading lots of stuff several times a week.

And yes, I do take it out and get it dirty sometimes. Holds lots of camping gear real easy.

96774-no-back-seat-all-cargo-area-sliding-load-floor.jpg

And I put on way cool hood louvers...

96775-way-cool-louvers.jpg

Back