• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Places to ride in the Southeast...

If you are into Mud... The Perry Mudbogs in Perry, FL is the biggest Mudbog around... they do it 3 times/year. Last october there were around 15000 people there!!!

There is a nice spot to ride close to me. Its called J.W. Corbett WMA, its located in Loxahatchee, FL. The trails are nice when its dry but right now its wet out so some spots are really deep. It usually takes a whole day of wheeling just to go through a part of 1 trail. 60k acres.

A town in central florida called Port St. John on the east cost on FL directly off highway 95 there are many places to access the trails, there is about a 500 acres of trails, stream crossings, mud and sand trails, sand hill climbs typically about 30-40 ppl out there every sat or sunday, its free US forestry division patrols and so does Brevard County Fire and Sheriff Department so its safe and fun lots of good people out there and some interesting redneck inventions..

Gulches Off Road in Lauren's County, SC. Just south of Lauren's , SC.

Privately owned, decent climbs, rocks, few gardens, different than UNF. Good change up.

any places in the panhandle or gulf coast area of FL/AL/MS/LA to run on the beaches. Me and the wife used to love that up in NC, combined with a good trailride of course. My truck is not set up as a bogger and I do not feel like changing it.

Stoney Lonesome OHV Cullman Co. AL

Stoney Lonesome OHV Cullman Co. AL

Opening Feb 4th 2009 (FOR LIMITED USE????)...see link for details!

http://www.stonylonesomeohv.us/

Last edited:
Back