• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Places to ride in the Southeast...

I guess theres no places to do trailin rather than boggin in Fl. Too bad...

Do you know of anywhere in Fl besides the Ocala National Forest?

willysnut said:
Try out Coal Creek OHV area in TN - 70K acres of pure wheelin heaven. http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

More info at the http://www.windrockatv2.com/phpBB/ forum
Killer place to ride...I be the Big Chief of the WINDROCK WARRIORS! Our NEW RV camp is Indian Creek RV Resort & Campground at the base of the mountain. Brimstone is also a nice place to play slightly north of Windrock. All together we offer over 115,000 acres of private property to explore. For more info go to WINDROCKWARRIORS.com or BRIMSTONERECREATION.com........... tellem Mighty Mike Hedman reffered ya!:party:

Last edited:
Unfortunately FL seems to be home of the redneck mud boggers. Other than ocala and croom there aren't much in the way of good trails besides small local areas that the cops patrol regularly. There is on the other hand more mud holes than you can shake a stick at, I guess if all else fails I can jump on the band wagon and puts some 44" boggers on my XJ, go back to 3.55's, put a rebel flag on the back, stop taking showers and I'll be cool!:farmer: like the rest of them.

aint that the damned truth. i just moved back to florida after being stationed in northern cali and i can say that i miss it there. hollister, rubicon, even prarie city was awesome. im still searching for trails though. there has to be some somewhere.

www.paddysbluff.com

Dycusburg, Kentucky

650 Acres of Off Road Trails & Primitive Camping on the Cumberland River. All levels of endurance trails suitable for the experienced to just family riding. Located 13 miles off I-24 Exit 40 on Paddy's Bluff Road.

Hey wasn't their a good place in north east texas. Something cave or cove??? It's been about 5 years since i've been on here. Byrds Campground in cass arkansas has a yearly thing. Had the ramseywinch challenge there. in 01 or 02. Great place to camp and white water raft.. I've heard the Superlift park in Hot Springs AR is good also. I had to sell my last cherokee for money reasons before i could hit either of these.. But hey. I got rid of her (my ex. not my cherokee) and got another cherokee to start fresh with.... So it's all good..

Mobile, Alabama - Millers off Schillenger ( near waterboard)
- The Highlands off Swedetown ( in Theodore)
- The Lowes Pit ( on Demetropolis next to Lowes duh!)

that's all I know.

Back