• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX / Vanc Annual Thanksgiving Run @ TSF

Re: PDX / Vanc Annual Thanksgiving Run

I'm in. Definitely. I've got a new toy, wide angle lens for my video camera which I got specificly for off-roading. Anybody care if a buddy comes in his Tacoma?

Anybody care if a buddy comes in his Tacoma?

Anyone care if someone in a almost stock yota comes?

no problems here. just make sure they are prepared with tow points front and rear. it tends to get a lil slick that time of year at TSF.

i dont wanna sound like a dick but i think if pepole are going to attend this trip they should atleast have 31''s and a locker would be a good idea agian i dont mean to sound like an ass cause we were all stock at one point and time and theres nothing wrong with that at all but it sucks when one rig holds up the whole group because there rig isn't capable or they came un prepared most of us are running 33''s and atleast 1 locker right? and some of us are locked front and rear anyways im sorry if this affends anyone but i dont wanna spend the whole day getting a stock rig unstuck or out of a ditch a good driver can only take a rig so far im sure some of you will have something to say back to me but thats just how i feel

is a 2wd rig non capable?

My rigs in 2wd right now! :yelclap:

Trying to save some gas. :sad1:

~Scott

i have a dana 30.. wanna throw your locker in it and see how long it can last on 37"s? hahaha..

edit, i'll only go if im on 33"s be then. my 31" A/ts wont handle anything slick. not sure about a locker.. i can buy one by then, but i doubt i'd have it in.. :-/

I'm runnin stock and I intend to go. I know when to back out if I'm holding up the group. If I'm not "allowed" to go, I'll go up seperately with my friend

I'm runnin stock and I intend to go. I know when to back out if I'm holding up the group. If I'm not "allowed" to go, I'll go up seperately with my friend
thats the attitude:cheers: if im not "Up to par" mind if i join?:rtm:

i never had a locker for the 30.. but maybe i should swap over your 30 and weld the spiders. is that ok?? lol

as i said before everyone is welcome to join as far as i am concerned. just come prepared. typically what we do when there is a miss match of rig capabilities is to split into 2 or 3 different groups and wheel appropriate trails. there's something for everyone at TSF.

i never had a locker for the 30.. but maybe i should swap over your 30 and weld the spiders. is that ok?? lol
haha welded 30 on 37"s.. yeah..
Its a good offer tho, if you need a dana 30 i can hook ya up! could limp around in 2wd and use 4wd when you absolutly have to:laugh:

as i said before everyone is welcome to join as far as i am concerned. just come prepared. typically what we do when there is a miss match of rig capabilities is to split into 2 or 3 different groups and wheel appropriate trails. there's something for everyone at TSF.
its still almost 2 months away.. i have no clue what i'll get done by then. but i do plan to be there:greensmok i've been lookin forward to the first real winter run:anon:

yea but then i need a 4.88 ratio as well... i dunno maybe i actually might have my rig going. If not anyone have a extra seat. i got some gas money....

I'd like to go. We'll see.

yea but then i need a 4.88 ratio as well... i dunno maybe i actually might have my rig going. If not anyone have a extra seat. i got some gas money....
hmmm :shhh: my blind buddy matt might wanna go, his extra seat comes with a skinny peddle:exclamati

huh? kinda like a drivers ed car? steering wheel and pedals on both sides? now that would be interesting....

huh? kinda like a drivers ed car? steering wheel and pedals on both sides? now that would be interesting....
haha i was meaning, if he wants to go, he would need a driver... im runnin my own rig soon, wheelin someone elses rig is not as fun as it sounds:sunshine:

oh why not, if i break it its not my fault. lol

Back