• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX / Vanc Annual Thanksgiving Run @ TSF

Re: PDX / Vanc Annual Thanksgiving Run

That's the look most people give Scott anyways...:roflmao:

-Alex

Scott?

tw_1000_single.jpg

What state do you live in again?

Oregon ORV pass sold in Washington?

Guy probably gave you that 'WTF' look, then the 'your a dumbass' look.

:D :D

Haha actually she said they dont sell ORV passes at all. She told me to go to the DMV...:roll:.

I'm aware we're far away...but I figured since it was posted you can get them there, I should be able to get something.

~Scott

Haha actually she said they dont sell ORV passes at all. She told me to go to the DMV...:roll:.

I'm aware we're far away...but I figured since it was posted you can get them there, I should be able to get something.

~Scott

Its the state of Oregon who requires them, and collects the profits. I dont see why a Washington store would buy them from Oregon, and sell them in Washington, where they are not needed.

And she's dumb for saying to go to the DMV.

Its the state of Oregon who requires them, and collects the profits. I dont see why a Washington store would buy them from Oregon, and sell them in Washington, where they are not needed.

And she's dumb for saying to go to the DMV.

Yeah well sheesh I didn't know! Give me a break...:confused:

It was worth a shot. I needed some wire splicers anyhow.

~Scott

Yeah well sheesh I didn't know! Give me a break...:confused:

It was worth a shot. I needed some wire splicers anyhow.

~Scott

like I said earlier, theres a shell station on the way there that has them.

HOLY SHIT!

Thats one old picture.

Good times, good times.

AHHHHH, proof i have actually gone wheelin this century.

That was a fun trip!

so when is everyone heading up? I may head out of town around 6 or 7 friday evening, I also have a friend with a huge cj8 that might come up saturday for the day.

Back