• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out the Tan Rig

100$ on just uppers.

engine sold. seats sold. steering column sold. uppers and lowers sold.

still have axles. 1700$ obo for the pair.
ill do 1200 on the front, 400$ boo on the rear to split them up.

rear trailer hitch
20$

still got 35" km2s on rims and 5th km1 on rims, tons of tread.
850$ obo

if luke doesn't buy it soon i got the sye t case with a really nice HD driveshaft. its a hackntap. the drive shaft is pretty darn nice...
200$ for case and DS, i bet this DS was over 350 to build i paid 180 for a new CV, new u joints, and balance and crap last year for my crappy rear DS...

ax15
10$ or a 6 pack.

I'm keeping the shock since i broke a rear shock on the con. I'm keeping the fronts for spares too.

keeping brakelines for spares, and pitman arm for spares.

engine sold. seats sold. steering column sold. uppers and lowers sold.

still have axles. 1700$ obo for the pair.
ill do 400 on the front, 1200$ boo on the rear to split them up.

rear trailer hitch
20$

still got 35" km2s on rims and 5th km1 on rims, tons of tread.
850$ obo

if luke doesn't buy it soon i got the sye t case with a really nice HD driveshaft. its a hackntap. the drive shaft is pretty darn nice...
200$ for case and DS, i bet this DS was over 350 to build i paid 180 for a new CV, new u joints, and balance and crap last year for my crappy rear DS...

ax15
10$ or a 6 pack.

I'm keeping the shock since i broke a rear shock on the con. I'm keeping the fronts for spares too.

keeping brakelines for spares, and pitman arm for spares.

fixed. haha. i was insanely tired and a few beers deep when i finally posted up last night...

the bell housing is cracked, so he should remove his bell housing at put it on this one.
this one has trouble going into first/reverse sometime from a stop, but I've heard just draining the gear oil and using some royal purple will get you a ways. have him come grab it soon, i don't have room for long, its a cluster here right now...

ya good call. plus the snout is cracked anyway,so we will need that regardless...

I tried selling this thing whole a while back for like 4k, but no one wanted to jump on it, so im parting it out. Its got some good stuff on it.

its a 1992 2 door with 150K, has good glass(i replaced most of it when i got it)

thing runs great, smogged with almost zero emissisions in feb after i bought it, has tons of power, thing runs great
youll need to pull the motor , but ill help with it, the thing is in awesome shape
ill do 300$ obo on the motor SOLD

some sweet looking exhaust manifold, looks to be some cool aftermarket manifold
100$ Still for sale

Front grill, and engine parts are cheap, tell me what you need, i dont want to price out a 1000 something 1$ to 25$ parts

2 door front doors, with electric motors
60$ for the pair, i paid over 160$ for them at PNP a few months ago
went to pNp

30$ for windshield, its brand new, just paid to have it installed not too long ago
went to pNp

side glass, quarter panel glass, for 2 door, one is a wing window
40$ for both side glass
went to pNp

hatch 20$ , overhead console 10$, back seat 10$ and interior parts 5-10$, dash stuff 10$,
really cheap,
went to pNp

HD rubicon express trackbar bracket, its welded to the frame on one side, youll need to cut it off
20$ if you cut it off
sold

dana 30 Alloy USA HD cover
80$
still got it

Dana 44 rear axle , HD cover, Mark Williams Hi torque axle shafts ( he builds badass , very expensive , racing stuff), 4.10s, ARB air locker, disc conversion with ebrake setup, pretty slick, , and ill throw in the air compressor and fittings for free if you want it, with purchase only
1400$ obo

Dana 30 4.10s, powerlock posi from a CJ5, rebuilt with extra clutch packs, currie UCA mounts, HD LCA mounts, over the knuckle steering insert by goferit welded in so you get OTK for the tie rod, stock cover, welded tubes, good brakes , stock shafts
400$ obo sold

BFG KM2s in the 35/12.5/15 flavor , really good tread, possibly 95% tread. black steelies and a free 5th tire as a spare with purchase of first 4, the spare is a KM1 with like 50% tread.
850$ obo

ill do 2100$ on the dana 44 rear and the 35s on rims but I'm not holding stuff anymore....

HD beefy tie rod with brand new stock Tie rod ends, brand new stock drag link,
140$
keeping for trail spares

steering box that does great as a DD with a drop pitman arm attached, flatter steering angles were nice on the DD, handles great
70$ for box and drop arm
keeping for trail spares

rubicon express adjustable upper and lower control arms
i broke a zirc off one of the lowers, so i just pull the joint apart and grease it by hand when needed, they are all superflex joints i believe?
170$ obo for the uppers and lowers.
sold

pretty sweet HD gas tank skid
60$
still have it

rear trailer hitch
20$
still have it

NP231 (23 spline since its a 92) with HNT SYE kit
And a really nice HD driveshaft for 240$ obo

1250$ for the rear end, I'm keeping diff cover , and compressor is going in my rig for OBA.
dana 44 with 4.10s, ARB, chromos, discs,

just the cover.

still got some parts
ill do 1300 on the rear 44
100 on the sye tcase (DS is sold)
750 for tires on rims
140 for 5.5" leaves
60 on d30 cover

ax15 with cracked bellhousing and needs gear oil changed-free

still got some parts
ill do 1200 on the rear 44
100 on the sye (hackntap) tcase (DS is sold)
750 for tires on rims
140 for 5.5" leaves

ax15 with cracked bellhousing and needs gear oil changed-free

still have the tcase, tires, and 44.

Tires are sold.

1000$ on the rear axle(dana 44 with ARB locker, discs, chromos, 4.10s, HD cover, HD yoke)
100$ on the tcase

Back