• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out the Tan Rig

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I tried selling this thing whole a while back for like 4k, but no one wanted to jump on it, so im parting it out. Its got some good stuff on it.

its a 1992 2 door with 150K, has good glass(i replaced most of it when i got it)

thing runs great, smogged with almost zero emissisions in feb after i bought it, has tons of power, thing runs great
youll need to pull the motor , but ill help with it, the thing is in awesome shape
ill do 300$ obo on the motor

some sweet looking exhaust manifold, looks to be some cool aftermarket manifold
100$

Front grill, and engine parts are cheap, tell me what you need, i dont want to price out a 1000 something 1$ to 25$ parts

2 door front doors, with electric motors
60$ for the pair, i paid over 160$ for them at PNP a few months ago

30$ for windshield, its brand new, just paid to have it installed not too long ago

side glass, quarter panel glass, for 2 door, one is a wing window
40$ for both side glass

hatch 20$ , overhead console 10$, back seat 10$ and interior parts 5-10$, dash stuff 10$,
really cheap,

HD rubicon express trackbar bracket, its welded to the frame on one side, youll need to cut it off
20$ if you cut it off

dana 30 Alloy USA HD cover
80$

Dana 44 rear axle , HD cover, Mark Williams Hi torque axle shafts ( he builds badass , very expensive , racing stuff), 4.10s, ARB air locker, disc conversion with ebrake setup, pretty slick, , and ill throw in the air compressor and fittings for free if you want it, with purchase only
1500$ obo

Dana 30 4.10s, powerlock posi from a CJ5, rebuilt with extra clutch packs, currie UCA mounts, HD LCA mounts, over the knuckle steering insert by goferit welded in so you get OTK for the tie rod, stock cover, welded tubes, good brakes , stock shafts
400$ obo

BFG KM2s in the 35/12.5/15 flavor , really good tread, possibly 95% tread. black steelies and a free 5th tire as a spare with purchase of first 4, the spare is a KM1 with like 50% tread.
900$ obo

HD beefy tie rod with brand new stock Tie rod ends, brand new stock drag link,
140$

steering box that does great as a DD with a drop pitman arm attached, flatter steering angles were nice on the DD, handles great
70$ for box and drop arm

rubicon express adjustable upper and lower control arms
i broke a zirc off one of the lowers, so i just pull the joint apart and grease it by hand when needed, they are all superflex joints i believe?
170$ obo for the uppers and lowers.

pretty sweet HD gas tank skid
100$

rear trailer hitch
35$

luke frontman has first dibs on these, but if he ends up not wanting it all, it will all go up for sale:

NP231 (23 spline since its a 92) with HNT SYE kit
180$

Add a really nice HD driveshaft for 80$

Front 5.5" rubicon express coils
45$

Edelbrock rear monotube reservoir shocks
perfect for a 7" lift in the rear with flush mounted shocks,
or a 4.5" lift with the stock shock location.
80$

stainless steel brakelines
30$ obo

fava guitars has first dibs on these

rubicon express control arm drop brackets and braces that attach to frame
160$

bored out throttle body
100$

damn those 35's and dana 44 are sweet. just not in the budget. my suspension might sit crocked so I'll take those 5.5" coils if they are still there in a month
I'll take almost everything in your interior. door panels, consol, sun visors, wing windows, turn signal, wiper motor/ wipers, cigarette lighter, clock, cowl
as long as it's gray
oh and I need a fan shroud

damn those 35's and dana 44 are sweet. just not in the budget. my suspension might sit crocked so I'll take those 5.5" coils if they are still there in a month
I'll take almost everything in your interior. door panels, consol, sun visors, wing windows, turn signal, wiper motor/ wipers, cigarette lighter, clock, cowl
as long as it's gray
oh and I need a fan shroud

the door panels are for a 2 door, but i have some panels for a 4 door lyiing around.

Just curious if you wouldnt happen to have some front tow hooks or a trans cooler laying around? Also would you part out the axles or do you only want to sell them complete? I'd be interested in the 44 axle shafts and the disc brake conversion.

The interior is in good shape. Ya its.a 2 . door

downtown sacto

ill get some pics up tonight guys, sorry about not posting them sooner...

i'll take the windshield, dana 30 diff cover, and possibly the tires if my 37's don't work out for me this weekend and i have to sell them.

I hate to do this to my jeep but do you have a 1" lift block?

still need to get pics up...

mike the windshield, cover are yours. Ill wait to hear from you about tires.
i have some blocks you can have for free yes they are aluminum.

Is it front and rear SS brakelines? What are the length on the fronts? Trade for a Hoff! shirt?

i think I'm gonna keep the brake lines for trail spares. although i am willing to trade parts for a hoff shirt...

the seats are sold.

ill do 125$ OBO on the adjustable rubicon express uppers and lowers on this thing if someone wants to pull them....

Back