• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out jeepspeed.

Thats would be cool if he parted the fenders & hood seperate. & could probably get more cash that way.

I'm in for the fenders if Ted doesn't get them. Just gotta find out a price lol

They are Hannemann hoods, with 4 holes bored for autofab hoodpins(not included). I could probably do $180 for the fenders and $60 per hood? I will get pics of the hoods up tomorrow.

I am going to be in long beach on Wed(if my parts are done as they are supposed to be), sometime between 10-2, will know more monday or tuesday. So I could bring the fenders with me if you can meet there.

I'd take a hood for $60

If teds taking the fenders I can paypal you and you can drop it at his place, I'll be up in his area next week to give him some garbage...

Last edited:
I'd take a hood for $60

If teds taking the fenders I can paypal you and you can drop it at his place, I'll be up in his area next week to give him some garbage...

he is going to pass so next goes to casual. If there is a way to meet in long beach let me know and I'll bring a hood too. Need to sell this stuff asap.

Also have a RE 1610 HD trackbar, installed but never used, $100.

I will know monday or tuesday if my parts are done, if so I am leaving Wed morning. I won't have much time while I am down there.

So who wants the entire chassis? Set up for 4.0, has full traction long arms and brackets(permanently welded), RE HD trackbar mount, every single mounting point is reinforced, thousands of dollars worth of tubing alone. Delivery might be an option on your dime. Comes with steering box, shaft, and adjustable tilt column, and might even throw in the Grant steering wheel. $2500? OBO just want it gone, in my way. Shifter and gauges don't come with it, might include the dash and switches/wiring. Also might include the front beam shown. I have two crossmembers for it, one for the AW4 and one for the TF-904. Also comes with brake master cylinder and booster etc.
IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

sorry guys, just talked to my partner and he is wanting to put the hood and fenders on his xj, and I owe him for helping out so much.

Chris if anything is coming down the hill with you it can be dropped at my place till whomever can come get it, I'm on your way to long beach. Man I want that shell. stupid money, lol :D

Chris if anything is coming down the hill with you it can be dropped at my place till whomever can come get it, I'm on your way to long beach. Man I want that shell. stupid money, lol :D

Thanks Mike! You know, I would take payments on it, just want it GONE! Give a call if this is something you would want to pursue.

just out of curiosity Chris, do you have a clear title for this chassis, and is it current or at least non-op?

I have the original title, never transferred it over and it was non-op when I got it so all should be good to go.

REally motivated to sell the chassis, and the entire motor trans package, need it out of my way. Going to load it up on the trailer next week and then it will be awaiting delivery.

Alright, motor, trans and shifter are going to be pulled today. Will sell the whole lot for $1800 cash, with the shifter.
All included:
4.0L HO with accesories/sensors, 99+ intake, NEWly rebuilt head, new exhaust manifold and pipe up to the cat but not including it.
ART CARR 2wd TF-904 with reverse manual valve body for complete control over 1-2-3, with art carr gate shifter.
Hesco standalone wiring harness, and hesco cps damper kit.

I might include the MORE Blockmounts and MORE bombproof motor mounts as well, and also have an aluminum radiator that is new.

Also really want to get rid of the chassis with full traction long arms. $1800 obo as well. Get the chassis with motor trans etc etc for $3000, limited time offer.

Back