• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out jeepspeed.

Skullver

Still Flailing
Parts are all still on the truck so give me a few days to get them off. Here is a list of what may be going and what I want for them. These parts are all new but have been sitting for a while so they are dirty and scuffed a little depending on what it is, don't expect pristine out of the box. If you read through the build thread you can see pics of all this stuff, sorry, the only way I can do it easily. I will try and get some time to go through and add a more accurate description and what page you can find the pics on. Everything is in VEntura, CA, 93001 and I will discount if you buy more than one item. Shipping is your responsiblity.

1. SAW 2.5" 3-tube bypass shocks, Remote reservoir with extra big reservoir, valved double .020" compression and .015" rebound. $1000

2. Deaver G09 Leaf packs with all leafs smoothed and chamfered so they glide like butter, with upgraded metric grade 12 cap bolts for spring pins, $500

3. Deaver progressive rate coil springs. $200

4. Beard Custom Window nets perfect for a 2-door cherokee(minus the vent window) with spring loaded hardware and seat belt buckle hardware included. $200

5. Art Carr built tf904 race trans, with reverse manual valve body so you have complete control of 1-2-3, comes with Art Carr gate shifter: $900

6. Pristine 91 4.0HO motor with a new rebuilt head, and 99+ intake manifold, with HESCO stand alone wiring harness($489) and HESCO CPS harmonic balancer with moves the CPS to the harmonic balancer($289), plug and play and ready to go. All for $1000

7.Beard Super Seats, grey/red/black. $300 both

8. Complete fuel JAZZ 35 gallon fuel cell with pre filter, external pump, and post filter, and all stainless lines and fittings all the way up to the fuel rail and inlcuding the fuel rail fittings, $750

9.Trans cooler with fan and all the stainless braided lines $250, or will go much cheaper if you buy the trans.

10.Currie HD steering, NEW, but been sitting: $300

11. Rubicon Express HD trackbar, NEW. $150

12. The entire UMP intake system, with huge filter and all the silicon elbow up to and including the intake, as well as a shot of steel tubing bent to fit so it goes through the heat exchanger hole in the firewall and sits in the cab: $300

No time for pics right now but they are in the thread, Thanks Brad. I will be adding stuff as I think of it as well. The Deaver packs and pparker pumpers may be sold.

13. Lightbar with 4 Hella 4000s converted to HID using BAJAHID kits, all have only been fired once or twice briefly to test, two pencil beams and two floods, all wired, ballasts mounted, and a big m/f cannon plug will be included so you can remove it very easily. $850

Re: parting out jeepspeed

Ok well then could you give inside the supports measurements. I looked at the pics and can't really get a idea od how wode they are

from poly performance's site:
Super-Fitment-Guide-400.jpg

a. Headrest Height: 7"
b. Headrest Width: 10"
c. Shoulder Height: 23"
d. Overall Height: 30"
e. Internal Length: 18"
f. External Length: 26"
g. Internal Width: 14"
h. External Width: 21"
i. Interior Height: 29"
j. Shoulder Width: 19"
k. Hip Width: 11"
l. Hip Height: 7"
m. Leg Depth: 19"
n. Leg Width: 14"
Seat Angle: 76°

Thanks Grimm and Gerr(hey, that sounds like it could be a cool band name:)). And just to throw this out there, I have someone willing to trade me for what I want, for a 91+ smogged, mildly built xj in good shape so if there is anything that catches your eye and you have one, lets do this. I am also thinking of buying a wrecked jeep with a title and transferring everything over to the jeepspeed to make it street legal if anybody would want it thenm, would be a real head turning daily driver!

I have an 01 taco (full glass with bumpers and 31s) and could use some parts for my cheepspeed. Let me know if its something your interested in.

hm, am trying to build a 4-seater but shoot me a pic/specs and what you are thinking as far as trades and I can certainly chew on it.
[email protected]

And email is the quickest way to get in touch with me as they go straight to my phone which is permantly affixed.

Chris -

Would you consider parting out the fuel system? I need everything but the cell. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Chris

Hm, I could probably do that. Let me do a few calculations and see what I have into it. All the lines are firesleeved as well, and all stainless braided and AN fittings, Russell pre filter and Jegs post filter and forgot the specs on the pump(I will go back and check it out.) Will get back to you with a number hopefully in an hour or so.

Interested in the motor.
Has it been ran before or is it new?? Miles?? ECU??

The bottom end was not rebuilt as it is all tight and good, the cylinder head is completely rebuilt, and we ran it for maybe a total of an hour, the HESCO stuff is all new, and I have two known good ECU's I will include.

Chris I could use the front Deavers. Are they new? (never been on another Jeep?)
I bought them new and never "ran" them, just been sitting. Let me know, got one person behind you.
i need a set of wheels that are not "D" shaped like all the ones i have now.. what you got?

hmm, I have 5 brand new outlawIIs with brand new bfg bajas but I may keep them if I can secure a truck I am looking at getting, will keep you posted.

Im in the process of taking my 95 xj from DD/prerunner to a prerunner/jeepspeed If they havent already been swooped up im interested in both the leafs and coils, both of the seats and harnesses (if you have them), the 3rd member skid plate (if your getting rid of it), UMP intake system, and possibly the trans. I know it mates up the a GM V6 and the 4.0 but if it will work with a GM 350 Im seriously interested.

Back