• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out jeepspeed.

Don't forget that if by chance you decide to seperate the chasis from the Full-Traction control arms, I am interested.

ok, do you need lowers or uppers or both? Might be cheaper to just have some made. I will keep that in mind though.

JAZ Fuel cell is pulled and ready to go, has dimple die straps and a plate for mounting external pump and filter to, as well as the 45* elbow and remote fill kit. $350 obo, make offers!
2011-05-04_11-58-29_20.jpg

Had a bit of time and decided to mess with the RE boomerangs, come with bushings and ready to go.
2011-05-05_12-48-20_620.jpg

ok, do you need lowers or uppers or both? Might be cheaper to just have some made. I will keep that in mind though.

I really just need the lowers, but if your not big on splitting them up them I might be willing to buy them all. At least it would give me some spares. The uppers have new bushings and heims. The lowers with the rebuildable joints are shot and the new joints from Full Traction are ridiculously expensive. I would just rebuild the bad joinnts but I don't actually have any experience in doing that. You might be right to just have new ones built. I'm just looking into my options right now.

DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Just need it gone so I can get rid of the chassis and get on with my life:).

I have for sale a 91 4.0L HO with a freshly rebuilt cylinder head and super clean bottom end, with a 99+ intake manifold, brand new exhaust manifold, brand new HESCO standalone wiring harness, HESCO CPS relocated to the harmonic balancer, ART CARR TF-904 Auto Trans with reverse manual valve body and Art CArr gate shifter for complete control of 1-2-3. Was supposedly newly built when I got it but never cracked it open. Has -AN fittings for the cooler but no lines. Would like to see $2500 obo for the whole entire shebang, may even throw in a brand new Aluminum radiator, and MORE motor block mounts that grab all the extra holes in the block, and some MORE Bombproof motor mounts for the asking price. Call or mail for details. In VEntura, CA, 93001.
Chris
805-680-0122
[email protected]

Still have the anti rock?

I am contemplating keeping the seats, sorry, will keep you posted. They were bolted to the cage so no xj specific brackets if that matters.

No he doesn't. I have them. Thanks Chris.

Yeah Mike, good meeting you however briefly.

Stuff that is off and ready to go:
Currie Steering
RE 1610 HD trackbar in new condition.

Might sell my fully trussed ford 9" housing, set up for an XJ, 35-spline shafts, stock XJ width(60.5" wms-wms), 5x4.5. It is complete but I would like to keep the brakes and 3rd member, or possible just the 3rd member, unless the price is right. The brakes are brand new Currie 11" Currie kit:
http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/productsRE.aspx?id=1229

I would take $500 for the housing and shafts, or $800 with everything minus the 3rd. Has brake lines all the way up to the splitter above the pumpkin.

Also have my hanemann fiberglass fenders and two fiberglass hoods for sale and ready to go, one has a big ugly demon painted on it but easy to sand off, I did not paint it haha.
2011-05-12_10-04-33_313.jpg

2011-05-12_09-32-12_724.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the hacked up anti-rock?

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk

Damn, would like these would you be willing to hold them for me till the week after socalfest?
hmm, never had much luck with holding stuff for people, when would that be? Really wanting to get cracking on my next project which means I need some money:). Deposit?
How much for the hacked up anti-rock?

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk
I paid $380 + tax and shipping, would probably take $250 or so, and it will be a clean cut and might even make some brackets for it, going to have to take a better look at it.
http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/Product.aspx?id=1254

Back