• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out jeepspeed.

Also really want to get rid of the chassis with full traction long arms. $1800 obo as well. Get the chassis with motor trans etc etc for $3000, limited time offer.

Holy Crap!! That's a Hell of a deal. You have more $$ just in the tubing then what your selling the entire chasis for. Since I tried to buy new full traction arms from Full Traction I know that they are not cheap. The fact that your including them with the chasis for $1800 is insane. Someone from So Cal PLEASE buy this. I know there's Jeepspeed guys out there that can put this chasis to good use. GLWS

Thanks Brad! It is a ridiculous deal, just want it out of the way, got 5 vehicles right now in various states of dissaray:).

Dude, you don't know how many four letter words I uttered at the thought that I can't afford this! I am in need of a chassis and I might as well have one that is a bit stronger than stock :D I am a bit concerned about being able to have it smogged with such a high level of modification.

Dude, you don't know how many four letter words I uttered at the thought that I can't afford this! I am in need of a chassis and I might as well have one that is a bit stronger than stock :D
x a million
I am a bit concerned about being able to have it smogged with such a high level of modification.
the chassis mods have nothing to do with smogging it.

If I didn't have 18 million other projects I would find a donor, grab the stock leaf packs, rear end, and gauge cluster with cel, and throw a windshield in it and daily drive it:). But alas, not going to happen, would like to make it dissappear, and have some cash to get one of my other projects a little closer to that ever elusive state of completion:).

also have this 2wd beam, all 4130 plate and tube. $150.
IMG_4221.jpg

You still have this, just found out ours was bent.

I am working out a deal right now to get rid of everything XJ I have(except of course my 97 XJ which I have forbidden myself to modify any more than needed), including the beam, but I will keep you posted.

I am working out a deal right now to get rid of everything XJ I have(except of course my 97 XJ which I have forbidden myself to modify any more than needed), including the beam, but I will keep you posted.

Let me know one way or the other

Back