• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ordered lift..help

1998xjspt

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered my lift with jeep4x4center.com on black Friday, I tried to track my package and it says "sorry no info available please try again later". And when I go to the site where I purchased it from, all it says below the status of the order it says "processing". kinda getting me anxious. I wanna see where my lift is. The money gas already been token out of my bank already. idk why I can't see te status or tracking. ):

You may just want to take this up with the Vendor. Morris Jeep has always been good to me, and I am sure they will be to you also; if you talk to them.

-Ron

I ordered my lift with jeep4x4center.com on black Friday, I tried to track my package and it says "sorry no info available please try again later". And when I go to the site where I purchased it from, all it says below the status of the order it says "processing". kinda getting me anxious. I wanna see where my lift is. The money gas already been token out of my bank already. idk why I can't see te status or tracking. ):

You don't work on Sunday, I'm sure the people filling your order aren't either.

I've never ordered anything online on a weekend and gotten a status update. They're not open.

And you ordered on the biggest shopping day of the year. Relax dude. Relax. ;)

No tech - so I moved the thread.

However, do bear in mind that it was the "Black Friday" week-end, and pretty much anyone bigger than a home business is overloaded.

You'll probably see tracking info go up Monday after-noon, once everything gets caught up.

Slow down, you'll get there faster!

You don't work on Sunday, I'm sure the people filling your order aren't either.

I've never ordered anything online on a weekend and gotten a status update. They're not open.

And you ordered on the biggest shopping day of the year. Relax dude. Relax. ;)

I worked double shift today starting at 9am. Regularly work Sunday's 9am-4pm. And every Saturday I work double shifts from 9 am and don't get out til around midnight. And I worked on black Friday...Lol and yeah I'm relaxed, pretty happy:)

No tech - so I moved the thread.

However, do bear in mind that it was the "Black Friday" week-end, and pretty much anyone bigger than a home business is overloaded.

You'll probably see tracking info go up Monday after-noon, once everything gets caught up.

Slow down, you'll get there faster!

Okay thankyou

relax man! its a busy weekend, get stressed if you don't hear about it in a week :) you will be fine bro!

Back