• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW THOR INFO THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Rather than edit/cut/whatever the old 14 page thread on the THOR's, we're just starting a new one and going to lock the old thread. All current pricing, info, etc. will be here. You can reference the old thread here for info:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=935774&page=12

Most if the current info starts on page 12

OK, here is the timeline I have been given: FROM the date the order is placed, the laser cutter has given us a 2 to 4 week window. From the time the laser cutter is done, the roller has given us a 4 to 6 week window. Once all the work is done, it will take a few days or so to get them all assembled and welded. SO, this means from the time I place the order, we are looking anywhere from 7 to 11 weeks. Now, it's very possible this will take place quicker, and from what I understand the laser cutter will call when our pieces start so that we can get our place held in line @ the roller, so they could be done in as little as a month or month and a half, but I am NOT going to hold my breath and I am NOT going to promise anything... that is why I am telling you all the worst case scenario.

SO, those of you still interested, email me: [email protected]

Please include full name, contact info, year of XJ, etc. I will call or email back for credit card information. Price is $345 local, $395 shipped. IF you are a WA resident paying /w credit card, be prepared to add 9.0% sales tax.

Thank you for your patience. I plan on keeping this order open for a week, possibly two or until most of the names on my waiting list have responded and the response has died down.

John
253-939-5019

I really want to get in on these. i just dont see these getting any "Easier to get"

Im in oregon.. could i do paypal to your account, then pick them up when you get them in 357 weeks?

aka "Local price"

nw-xj-scott said:
I really want to get in on these. i just dont see these getting any "Easier to get"

Im in oregon.. could i do paypal to your account, then pick them up when you get them in 357 weeks?

aka "Local price"

You can paypal to [email protected], but you have to add their 3% fee. You're welcome to arrange pick up once they are ready, or I could probably get them to Vancouver/Portland pretty easily.

John

Any idea of when the next order might be after this one? I know it's probably far off, but I wouldnt mind getting a set...later on.

MONSTERxbla said:
what do I need to do to order these?? I don't want to miss the production run.

Avanteone said:
You can paypal to [email protected], but you have to add their 3% fee. You're welcome to arrange pick up once they are ready, or I could probably get them to Vancouver/Portland pretty easily.

John

Just to add they are great quality and worth the money!! :thumbup: :D

This order will be closing Sunday, July 27th. The order will be placed on Monday the 28th. For those who have contacted me so far, I've got all the information, just been busy and playing catch up on paperwork, I'll be contacting you soon.

John

This has been slightly delayed. I've had one tech. on vacation this week and was sick as hell monday and tuesday, so I've been slightly distracted. I have everybody's contact info who has emailed or PM'd me so I will be in contact SOON!

John

I haven't heard anything either. Maybe John will post up soon. I have a shipping address change too :D

Sorry for the delays guys. LIFE has just been happening. Been a crazy end to the summer, getting kids back to school, busy at shop, etc. Not trying to make excuses just running behind. I have EVERYONE's contact info. My club's largest annual event is this weekend and after this things will be calmed down and I will get all finalized.

John

Awesome, thanks for the update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back