• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW THOR INFO THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps I would like a set too. Broke my right hand side tail light on Boxing Day sliding sideways into a steep bank. Only problem is it will need to be shipped to New Zealand, tho' I am happy to pay the shipping (if it is reasonable).

So add me to the list of those waiting for the next batch and keep me upto date

Thanks
Ian

Last edited:
Just a bump for those who may be on the fence. I have a set on my 97. I love them! They are tough as nails too! I've bounced them off of trees and rocks on multiple occasions, no damage. That, and they look friggin COOL!

The only thing I suggest different than what I have on mine is the lighting mouts. I have a standard oval, and a round mounting hole. Scrap the round, its worthless...unless its needed for some of our guys to pass vehicle inspections, and if thats the case, where do you buy the round lights in a white?

I tried emailing the address you have listed and never got a response. I would like a set of these when you start making them, and its after the first of the year. I didnt know if you were going to start now or not.

Yes and info??

The necessary phone calls and price quotes have been made. Production will be starting soon. The last couple of days have been spent organizing my notes, emails, PM's, and phone #'s so I can start contacting everybody who is interested and make payment arrangements. Pricing WILL be the $345 mentioned earlier in this thread. This price includes all required mounting hardware, but does not include lights, grommets or freight. I figure it will take a week or so to get everybody's payment arrangements handled, and actual production should take 2-3 weeks. Luckily, the shops who are handling the laser cutting and rolling are no longer nearly as backlogged as they were on previous orders and can get us taken care of in a much more timely manner.

Thank you all for your patience, I will be contacting everybody who was interested soon.

Edit: Payment can be made with cash, check, credit card, or paypal. WA residents are subject to sales tax.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back