• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW THOR INFO THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try and clean it first?

Yeah I've had it apart twice, first cleaned it without re greasing the contacts, then again covering the contacts with di-electric grease, but i'm still getting a CEL, no backup lights, and overdrive about 50 % of the time. Other then that everything is working fine :wierd:

It is still going to be a go but John has been very busy with the KOH race coming up. Don't quote me on the time frame but it looks like mid March.

Yes, you I got your PM a couple of days ago. As soon as I have everything lined up, I will get ahold of everybody for payment. Things are hectic right now.

Thanks! I understand busy. Just wanted to make sure this was still happening. Thanks for settng this up.

Alex-Piss-off :viking:

Everyone else-Like I said, I know John and the THOR guys are super busy, especially with some of them getting ready for KOH. Once they return things should settle down and get this going:worship:

So many toys and then there are budgets.

To Do or 2LO...
Or 33's

That is the question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back