• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Pics of My first JEEP PROJECT

XJ Stryker said:
That is what i was thinking although:geek: Experts say if you flush it a few times it is fine to use. Has anyone had any problems or is it an unnecessary risk when a new radiator would be about 150 new or 25 at pull-a-part

thanks

If your getting a new rad check this out

http://www.dpgoffroad.com/engine.htm

that piece of liscense plate is f-ing genius

Finishedpatchwork.jpg

This is very cool, I am in a similar place with my floor, except I am still driving it ugh.... exhaust smells like ass. I swear i'll end of dying of carbon monoxide poisoning

mattriddle said:
Hey man, didnt you email me today on my XJ for sale on Craigslist? Its on here too!!

I have before not today... My wife wants an XJ or CJ now.. but red! It is wheeling season you shouldnt have too much of a problem selling yours man.
Spent almost every extra penny on this wagoneer, this better turn out to be a decent truck lol. Good luck man That is an awesome pic climbing the Saturn.:patriot:

Ok as I said in the last post Dudeinxj hooked me up with some nice tires at a great price.

The Ass end
Rearend.jpg

The Front end
Frontpasstire.jpg

Nice Profile
Profile.jpg

I was gone for a week to Aberdeen helping Andy out. So I didnt get anything done on the jeep. Waiting for the next 60+ day and it will finally be time to Rhino-Line the interior and then put the carpet and seats back in.

The tires though really make it look 100% better i just have to find what hub covers to use with those rims cause my parts are showing lol.

:viking: :party:

Freakin Sweet!!!!! I hate you turd, those could of been mine. LOL
:cheers:
Now get the inside done and lets go wheelin.:party:

O and you need to clean, sand, and paint the rims black.

Looks much better!

Want cheap center caps??? Go and buy some of the small 4-packs of Country Crock butter, empty the butter, paint butter tubs with Krylon Fusion color of choice and now you have some cheap center caps!

:peace:

dudeinanxj said:
Looks much better!

Want cheap center caps??? Go and buy some of the small 4-packs of Country Crock butter, empty the butter, paint butter tubs with Krylon Fusion color of choice and now you have some cheap center caps!

:peace:

:spin1::roflmao::laugh2: Now that is some redneck shit :worship:

those are probably a 3.30 inch centercap you can get them from summit for around 5.69 a peice

Well today was a beautiful day. I got in the truck and scuffed up all the black paint I had in there and vacuumed and clean the new UNRUSTED pan. Got all the prep work done and finally Rhino-lined it...

Prep
Rhino-prep.jpg

I could have done a lil better prep-work on the front but i was anxious and carpet is still going on the top of it. But the lining did stick well.

Rhino-Lined
Rhino-lined.jpg

Rhino-lining was a very simple process the only tedious part is the PREP. It takes a lot of elbow grease. But The lining looks great I actually hate to cover it up with that nasty carpet. But i am definitly not gonna put the Rear carpet back in. That will just be the bed liner.

Now I just got to start putting her all back together and she is ready to roll.

Hey man, project is looking really good! I'm doing my floor right now, POR-15 is drying as I type... I'll have pics up when I'm done with the interior.

jeep4play2000 said:
Hey man, project is looking really good! I'm doing my floor right now, POR-15 is drying as I type... I'll have pics up when I'm done with the interior.

Thanks all the hard work does look to be paying off now. Can't wait to see yours. The floor is a miserable daunting task but once it is done man it feels good.

Back