• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Daily

One of my coworkers is big into audi's and he does the whole painters tape thing too. He said next time though he's gonna try Plasti-Dip.
http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/Plasti_Dip
They sell it in clear, black, blue, yellow, red, and white. Home Depot and Lowe's sell it in black.
I picked up a couple cans to lay some black on my hood to reduce the glare from my roof lights. It lays thick like truck bedliner in a rattle can. The big advantage for me was if I didn't like it I can just peel it off. I think it was about $6 a can so it's reasonably priced as well. I found out the hard way that you have to remove the tape while it's still wet, otherwise it just wants to peel off with the tape :twak: It turned out really well though and I'm extremely happy with the end result.

P1010883.jpg

why? most all airstrips are vacuumed on a daily basis to pick up all the debris. It does nasty things to airplanes

You must fly to all the nice airports. Every one we stop at is like a sandblaster from the rotor wash.

They most certainly do not get cleaned everyday, especially ones that are going to let a tv show run cars on.

I saw a Mini at school this morning with a blue tape bra

3652073571_90f05506d8_b.jpg

Dunno what it is with these crazy Audi guys :) This is my buddy's.

Back