• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Daily

That's a long drive. Being an Audi I hope it makes it without the use of a wrecker.

Haha, Ouch! She is a purtry car Kittrell!

Nothing says class like a nice bra on a car.

2156580009_large.jpg

Good question. If you're not going to keep the blue tape on when you get home, why bother when you go pick up the car?

Just so the seller doesn't get sued when a rock flies up and chips paint, therfore decreasing value/need repair.

Is it really that hard of concept to grasp? The chances of catching road debris on a 1000 mile road trip vs a 15 mile commute to work, you do the math.

I've driven cars 100,000 miles and never changed the windshield. My wife's car had a new windshield in the first 1000 miles on a 3 mile commute.

The front of the car is going to get chipped. Doesn't matter where you are or how much you do or don't drive it. When the rock is big enough or it's thrown from a semi, blue painter's tape isn't going to do much anyway.

I just think it's dumb. The end :dunno:

Back