• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Coils - Rubbing TB Bracket

You should be able to recover some money from your JKS TB setup.
So, Just pick up the IRO double shear TB/bracket setup.

A good welder could fabricate an offset mount to re-use the JKS TB. A different track bar is likely the best solution. Lowest cost, and simplest install.

Agree with both of you, I'll probably just opt for the IRO, with bracket, which will eliminate all issues with my coils rubbing, no matter the caster angle and then sell the JKS.

I thought about lobbing off the end of the JKS, and installing IRO's double sheer "upgrade" but I figure for the amount of work necessary, and the issues that could come from it, such as fitment issues, better off just going with tried, and true.

Is your axle centered? I was rubbing my coil on the TB mount as well and assumed my alignment would take care of centering the axle and it didn't. I measured and was off by a good 1.5" to the passenger side. Pulled the axle over with the adjustable trackbar end and now I'm rub free.

Back