• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to borrow a Motorcycle Table Lift

HandBuiltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have A motorcycle table lift that i can borrow. Got some work to do on my bikes and my backs hurting a little too much to be bent over all weekend working on them. I live in Oceanside, so the closer the better.
John

I have one that you can borrow but I'm in the LA area. I built mine following these instructions. You can put it together without using any bolts and its real sturdy. Once finished you can take it apart and stack it in a corner in under 5 minutes.

With what you'd spend on gas picking mine up you could probably build one yourself.

http://www.bbcracing.com/old/box/

mms_picture.jpg WorkBench.jpg

nice simple design. Ty for the idea, would still prefer the actual table that lifts up, but if i can find a ramp i might have to go this route. I don't know if i would trucst my 800+ pound bagger on it though. But my little 350 pound ninja would be great on here.
John

Back