• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

2000bluexj said:
This morning going by the mobil in milford on rt85. I was workin saw a light blue one cruise by. Mayb 4.5" and 33's?

could be me. i have 96 4" lift and 34 trxus and low profile front bumper no flares. i live by the end of 85 right around milford bike.

well maybe not, i didn't see the light blue part. but i think i'v e seen your rig at the mobil before.

Last edited:
obsolete said:
Could be me. I live in West Peabody and have a black XJ 4.5" with 31's.

Cool, well I'm building a house near the Lynnfield line off Lowell St. so I'll be driving around the area a lot. I'll also be the new work shop for my buddies Jeeps now too! haha So you'll likely see two other lifted XJs come Spring (if they ever pour my basement floor!!!). Maybe I'll see ya around.

Can anyone claim a black 4 dr (early-mid) 90's; ~4.5-6" lift and maybe 33s'; parked at some office building on Rte38 in Mount Laurel, NJ? I see it all the time in passing, don't drive the XJ around much as it's not my DD.

88JeepXJ said:
Cool, well I'm building a house near the Lynnfield line off Lowell St. so I'll be driving around the area a lot. I'll also be the new work shop for my buddies Jeeps now too! haha So you'll likely see two other lifted XJs come Spring (if they ever pour my basement floor!!!). Maybe I'll see ya around.

Right on, you'll have to come hang out with some of the guys I wheel with. I'm out numbered by ZJ's.

Last night. A pre 97 blue XJ with bushwackers 4.5"/33's? on RT130 in Burlington at a shop between Dulty's Lane and the Turnpike.

There was a red stocker sitting next to it.

obsolete said:
Right on, you'll have to come hang out with some of the guys I wheel with. I'm out numbered by ZJ's.

Let me know if you're meeting up any time soon. I'm looking for a good bunch of guys to wheel with. We can't have ZJs outnumbering XJs!!!! :)

hunna said:
could be me. i have 96 4" lift and 34 trxus and low profile front bumper no flares. i live by the end of 85 right around milford bike.

well maybe not, i didn't see the light blue part. but i think i'v e seen your rig at the mobil before.
hahaha were in the mobil like this week? some of the guys i work with thought it was me. Yeah, anyone in that area i wokr at that mobil. If you see my blue xj there stop in and say hi.

lol, ya. i stopped there for gas after i posted. next time i see your xj there i'll come in and check it out.

I saw a Green 97+ driving on 95 North up past the Attleboro area on Thursay about 5 or so. Green, Y-link, D44 rear, probably 35s that were skinny and sounded like a train. Aftermarket non winch bumper with hellas on the front. a bunch of stickers on the back.

Begster said:
I saw a Green 97+ driving on 95 North up past the Attleboro area on Thursay about 5 or so. Green, Y-link, D44 rear, probably 35s that were skinny and sounded like a train. Aftermarket non winch bumper with hellas on the front. a bunch of stickers on the back.

sounds like mjma on here.

I saw a lifted red 2 door today on at least 33s in the parking lot at Loon mountain (the one near the maintenance building), with a snorkle, bushwackers, a spare rachet strapped to the roof rack and a Naxja sticker on the rear windsheild. anyone?

thatd be me at loon. were you gettin on the highway in a blue rig with a hi lift on the hood this afternoon?

.no i was actually parked like 2 cars over from you in a green 96 lifted around 3" with a yakima snowboard rack up top. stellar spring conditions yesterday, huh?

oh ok i think i saw you, and yes the conditions were amazing but being a local i am spoiled by the midweek no crowdiness and yesterday was nuts for a sunday.

might as well throw this out there while im up here i keep seeing a maroon cherokee on 33's at loona nd driving around lincoln and a grey cherokee wagoneer with a mild lift and i cant remember what sizre tires always parked at gordis

obsolete said:
Could be me. I live in West Peabody and have a black XJ 4.5" with 31's.

This is my XJ as of yesterday. You wouldn't have seen the aux. lights as I just installed them Saturday :)

Almost positive I'm going to swap out the yellow covers in favor of black...

IMG_0214(Large).jpg

Black 97+ XJ 4dr with black steel wheels maybe 32s and a snorkle at the "US Made leather" store in Danvers MA.

That is me. I just put the snorkle on this week. US Made is my family's business so I'm there a few times a week.

obsolete said:
That is me. I just put the snorkle on this week. US Made is my family's business so I'm there a few times a week.

haha, oh ok...I knew it looks familar but the snokle isn't somthing I'd miss so I thought it was another one! :)

Looks great...we need to meet and get out wheeling soon.

I am going to make a formal post but I want to coordinate a "Jeep Show" in the coming week or so. My mother-in-law's boyfriend just started a hot dog truck in Peabody (Hanko's Hotdogs) and I think the lot he parks at would be a great place to meet plus he makes some really good hotdogs and burgers. He is in at parking lot on Lynnfield Street between 1st Ave and Summit Street during lunch on weekdays but he told me he'd love to stay late on a Thursday or Friday night if we want to get a mini car show together. I'll make a formal post but just figured I'd mention it now.

Back