• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

around 5:30 last nite on 17th street in Allentown by the farmers market. patriot blue late model with big lift, winch, tire carrier rear bumper. dog lights mounted behind a silver panel cut into the front winch bumper.

'met a trucker from Unicor who owned a couple of Jeeps over the years. He saw the four Cherokee (1 XJ 4 dr, 1 2 dr, 1 clean ZJ and one beat V8 parts runner) in front of my shop and stuck up a conversation.

lifted silver late model heading east on 195 in NJ around 6pm with a American flag flying behind it tonight. aftermarket bumpers/tire carrier.

On 495S this morning around 6:30ish.

20140528_064051_zpshup51ipt.jpg

195W, 95N from MA into Prov tonight around 6 pm. 99? Green on TJ Rubicon rims, Snap On sticker, NAXJA member sticker on the rear bumper, RI plates.

You looked confused when I waved from my white VW

195W, 95N from MA into Prov tonight around 6 pm. 99? Green on TJ Rubicon rims, Snap On sticker, NAXJA member sticker on the rear bumper, RI plates.

You looked confused when I waved from my white VW

was me i havnt been able to log on in forever i remeber you in the vdub

Back