• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

bandit455 said:
nice rig

what are the specs on it?

Thanks

33" Trxus MT's, SOA rear w/factory MJ leafs, front is RE drop brackets w/ Tomken fixed control arms, RockKrawler 6" coils, approx 6" of lift, 4.56 gears, D30 w/ ARB front, D44 w/Lock-Right rear, Rustys steering conversion (soon to be swapped out), t-case skid, diff protection, OBA... It just needs rock rails, which I should have soon.

This was my project last spring. She wanted her own Jeep to wheel, and we already had a 2WD MJ, so I built it for her. It works real well in the rocks. She will have it up at Nac-Fest this year.

A.

bandit455 said:
andy hows the tire wear on them trxus's on our wonderful pa roads

They were a bit hard to balance. We (my wife and I) have only put 1500 miles on them so far so I can't really judge on tire wear right now, but they seem to work fine on-road, and work great off-road in the rocks. I really like them so far.

A.

I spotted an early 90's xj today parked in walgreens on 114 in peabody. Black with big flares, chrome door handles, black rims, 32 11.50 Mickey's, tubular bumpers, probably about 4-5 inches of lift, one of those things that hang over the windshield like a visor, red and clear talights, and a "XXX off road" sticker on the back window.

Anyone know it here on NAXJA

Spotted two maroon 4 dr XJ's 97+, one at rt 1 and Granite run mall Sat the 9th about 1pm. 4 lights on top with 31's or 32's, young lady driving. Second
on rt 1 under 476 with 33's about 1:20 pm.

massscene said:
I spotted an early 90's xj today parked in walgreens on 114 in peabody. Black with big flares, chrome door handles, black rims, 32 11.50 Mickey's, tubular bumpers, probably about 4-5 inches of lift, one of those things that hang over the windshield like a visor, red and clear talights, and a "XXX off road" sticker on the back window.

Anyone know it here on NAXJA

Don't know the Jeep but you're right in my area. I work on Centennial Drive and I'm building a house in Peabody. Maybe you'll see mine some day :) green '99 with 3", canyons and 31s.

bandit455 said:
saw backroads on saturday and sunday

i was the one on saturday that came in with my dad to buy a box of shotgun shells

sunday at the wawa

Shoulda said who you were! I had no idea!

Anyone from new holland PA? my GF keeps seeing a blue (00-01) with a 'lift one of those roof rack thingys, and tire carrier on the rear" (her words)

Too many PA people here :)

I keep seeing a Green pre 97 lifted with perhaps drop brackets, maybe 33-35's, black rims, roofrack, stickers on the side, not the greatest description because I'm about a 100 yards or more away on a highway.

I've seen it the last couple days, its sitting parked outside a fence near a Dodge dealership, or some lot. I can see it when I'm driving on 93 south on the Southeast Expressway in the mornings, I can't remember exact location, but I'd say after the exit from UMass Boston, and before exit 11 or so.

PA/Mass chapter with a touch of Jersey. lol

I saw a silver XJ in the parking lot of compusa/barnes & noble/circuit city in holyoke yesterday. It had green sway bars was lifted 4.5 or so. Didn't see an NAXJA sticker on it though.

Also saw the lifted green xj that was mentioned a few pages back. Girl driving it and it was by target in enfield, CT.

Green 97+ with 4-5" on 32-33's roofrack on RT13 in Croydon,Pa. I passed by as i pulled in front of the Bank on friday 2/15 around 2pm.

Silver or White XJ lifted with smallish tires on RT13 in Bristol,Pa saturday 2/16 around noon.

Silver, 4 door XJ with FRS? front bumper on NJ Turnpike North between Exit's 4-7A around 8pm? Friday night with Mass license plates. Figured with all the Mass people here it could've been someone from the boards.

Last night at Shaw's in Goffstown I saw a Green mid 90's with about 4.5" and 33" BFG AT's on Turbine wheels...anyone?

white xj roof rack 33's bumper seen on cambridge st in worcester ma almost every week curious as to who u are, dont see many fellow lifted xj'ers in the worcester area maybe we can get togethher and go wheeling

Black or other dark color XJ with about 4.5" and maybe 32s in Peabody, MA near Lowell Street. Saw you a couple times during the snowstorm on Friday.

come out to ware, theres an assload of cherokees out here, some nice, some...not so much, at least mine sticks out, come on now, no one else drives a camo green xj with a waggy frontend around here, im just special like that

Back