• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC SECRET SANTA Thread

well something showed up
1234568749_zps88822417.jpg

I feel stupid i didnt realize secret meant you were not supposed to know who it was from exactly haha. I just thought it was a surprise who you got....

I caved and opened it. Whoever sent it used Travis's return address. Clever. Bill?

IMAG0008.jpg

you were supposed to find out after you opened it anyway lol.

Yeah I didn't see a name anywhere. Maybe I was too focused on the beer. I'll look again.

It's not there, I forgot. Oops.

Let me know how those are, I wish I got some for myself!

Psh slacker. I got myself tje same shit i got for adam. Jusr drank all of that plus some sam winter. Youre missing out pal

damn secret santa went all out, wish i had these 2-3 years ago.....

jfc013-1_zpse22211d5.jpg

Not that all out, i had no use for them.

Not that all out, i had no use for them.

haha you guys and your tricky return addresses because that not the address i shipped your stuff too, Haha travis and I were secret santas together....did you get the goods?

merry christmas all.....

Got a sweet rechargeable spotlight from Rob. Def coulda used it during the hurricane but it'll come in real handy for some night wheeling. Thanks dude.

haha you guys and your tricky return addresses because that not the address i shipped your stuff too, Haha travis and I were secret santas together....did you get the goods?

merry christmas all.....

Thats my work address lol.
I got your gift, thanks. Hopefully pictures tomorrow. Broke my camera on my phone the other night on a call.

Got mine today too!
It is by far the single best photo ever framed. It is hanging in the kitchen now (despite Angel's attempts to take it down). Her and I are still laughing. I love it! Photos of the photo later. The Santa will be revealed then too.

Also got a gift cert that will become recovery equipment. Sweet!

Merry Christmas!

i got lighting that i was gonna buy from ryan but forgot about

2012-12-23_13-00-46_539.jpg

It's not there, I forgot. Oops.

Let me know how those are, I wish I got some for myself!

Ha, I guessed right! I drank the 'lump of coal' and it was great, never heard of it before. Malty, choclaty, smoky, heavy just like a stout ought to be. I've heard of the Mad Elf but never had it. Will report back when I decide to spoil myself. :thumbup:

Back