• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC SECRET SANTA Thread

Eh I dont really care about it staying Secret. I'm a selfish ass, I want to get a "Thanks!!! You're awesome!!" card, so it's ok with me if they figure me out :laugh:

Eh I dont really care about it staying Secret. I'm a selfish ass, I want to get a "Thanks!!! You're awesome!!" card, so it's ok with me if they figure me out :laugh:
I can arrange a card like that.

:laugh:

Got mine, I know who sent it via return address ;-)

mWZnwl.jpg

5. Mark the gift package so the member knows not to open it before Christmas. Be sure to include your name inside the package so the Santa can know who it was from.

I got my Secret Santa gift today (Thanks Paul!!!) and have not opened it yet. Waiting until x-mas....

Yeah, if we do this again we'll have to come up with a better way to conceal the identity of Santa. Haha.

I sent mine out with a different return address without my name

all of my legit return addresses would have given it away . unless i made one up lol.

i didn't put my name down though

Just found the card i wrote to put in the box on my desk, now its a really secret santa

werent supposed to open it yet. GOSH

haha nice my wife bitched at me when I was talking about shipping booze, "its gonna break and ruin everything".

I kept my gift 100% anonymous. No way they'll know who its from.

It should arrive tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm not sure NAXJA knows my new address (we moved earlier this year) .... but we know the people who bought our old house .... if it goes there, I'll still get it, just might take a couple extra days.

I kept my gift 100% anonymous. No way they'll know who its from.

It should arrive tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm not sure NAXJA knows my new address (we moved earlier this year) .... but we know the people who bought our old house .... if it goes there, I'll still get it, just might take a couple extra days.

LOL.. me too.

Somebody is tricksy.... I haven't opened it yet...

Back