• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC SECRET SANTA Thread

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, so to try to bring back some comradery to the NAC we're going to try a Secret Santa this year.

I ask is that if you do commit to this, then please follow through. If for some reason you decide to back out, let me know as soon as possible and arrangements can be made so someone isn't left out. It won't be fun is someone gets nothing in return.

How to be involved:

1. Read everything below.

2. This is supposed to be
GOOD CLEAN FAMILY FUN. Please keep this in mind. Gifts should not be something you would not want to explain to a young son or daughter.

3. On November 30th @ midnight the opening closes. I will gather all the participants names and use a random number generator to draw random names. Secret Santas are not reciprocal! This means the member you are Secret Santa for may not necessarily your Secret Santa. Pending no issues, Santas will have their Santa by the end of the day December 3rd.

4. While there is not monetary limit, gifts should be probably be in the $15-20 range. New, used or self made, no rules there. Research the person you are getting to make it more personalized and fun. Try to have your Secret Santa Gift to your recipient by the 24th of December.

5. Mark the gift package so the member knows not to open it before Christmas. Be sure to include your name inside the package so the Santa can know who it was from.

6. If you participate, you must be willing to ship anywhere in the NAC or overseas for those in the military.

7. When Christmas day comes, post what your Secret Santas got for you.

8. This will be open to everyone that resides within NAC chapter boundaries.

9. Post here that you are in and PM me your information in the following format:

Full Name
Mailing Address
Phone Number

I will periodically list members who are participating and put an asterisk next to their name if I have their info. If you don't have an asterisk by your name, then I don't have your contact info.

I borrowed part of this off another forum so it may read familiar to some folks.

Last edited:
Participant list:
(asterisk means all set, missing asterisk means I need something from you)

01. RCman*
02. MrSimon*
03. asp*
04. 5spd_xj*
05. xcalibur223*
06. Andy in PA.*
07. MrShaft696*
08. XJLI*
09. rweaver138*
10. ROBZ95Xj*
11. Jeepman401*
12. ktm racer 419*
13. sheepjeep*
14. billyjp2*
15. MoparManiac*

Last edited:
Myself, Jordan & Anthony are in!

Who's next?

I see Travis added himself and Paul PM'd me.

Post in this thread also guys (just PM me your details) and let's get a bunch of people involved!

Ok, we've got 10 people in.

I was hoping for about 4 times that number.
Step up folks this will be fun!

Ok, we've got 10 people in.

I was hoping for about 4 times that number.
Step up folks this will be fun!

please, you have nothing to loose, dont need to spend allot of money. I already know I am pulling my gift out of "inventory"!

if we dont get a lot of interest by next week, should we open it up to the rest of NAXJA members? shipping a small item from NY to CA isnt much more than NJ to NH i'd think.

if we dont get a lot of interest by next week, should we open it up to the rest of NAXJA members? shipping a small item from NY to CA isnt much more than NJ to NH i'd think.

If it fits. It ships.

Sure i'll play. Pm incoming.

We could, but I'd like to keep it more local if we can. I guess we'll see how the number look by the middle of next week.

All set Sheep!

(Thanks Travis for adding the numbers :kissyou:)

Last day to join!
Come on folks, I was hoping for a larger turnout!

Back