• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Meet and Greet- Our Weekend at the Junkyard!!

* tan/black 2dr seats with good rails
Aside from working (that is a plus...lol), the straight I was referring to was actually the design. Some of the older ones had a curved rail setup that wont work.

* 95/96 front flares (other Rob*, what color, if they make different colors?)
Just the plain black plastic would be great if they're cheap. Just gotta make sure they're the wider ones. Most people never notice the difference, but I prefer the wider ones. I'm a details kinda guy. I'm thinking a set will look good on the MJ.

* both fans from 97+
Does that include a couple extra electrics for me? :D

* this is getting confusing, I'm pulling parts for two different Robs up here and picking up tires from another...
You think that's bad, you should have been there the first year Rob and I drove down to NACFest. There's a reason some people call me by my nickname instead of real name at NAC events. :laugh3:

Cant make it stupid military lol ...
can someone snag me the driver side switches and swich pannels for a 4 door?
would be Much Appreciated
Dan

Ken, I don't think I'm going to make it to this one, so you've got more room in the back of the MJ. My cash front is a bit slim lately and I still have no job lined up, so I can't really afford another $150+ in parts (at least) and 50 in gas and whatnot.

I'll meet everyone there in spirit!

Aside from working (that is a plus...lol), the straight I was referring to was actually the design. Some of the older ones had a curved rail setup that wont work.

Just the plain black plastic would be great if they're cheap. Just gotta make sure they're the wider ones. Most people never notice the difference, but I prefer the wider ones. I'm a details kinda guy. I'm thinking a set will look good on the MJ.

Does that include a couple extra electrics for me? :D

You think that's bad, you should have been there the first year Rob and I drove down to NACFest. There's a reason some people call me by my nickname instead of real name at NAC events. :laugh3:
Ah, thanks for the clarification on the rail design... might have ended up with the wrong stuff otherwise! I'll see if I can pick up e-fans - not sure what they're charging. And yeah, details are something I consider a lot... heck I'm looking for a set of black MJ rear flares and possibly another set of 95/96 black because I'd like to add early-90s Sport trim/styling to mine.

Ken, I don't think I'm going to make it to this one, so you've got more room in the back of the MJ. My cash front is a bit slim lately and I still have no job lined up, so I can't really afford another $150+ in parts (at least) and 50 in gas and whatnot.

I'll meet everyone there in spirit!
OK, thanks for letting me know - I guess I can definitely pick those tires up Rob, if nowhere else they can go in the passenger seat :roflmao: it's gonna be an interesting game of car-tris fitting everything in, I suspect.

I guess I can definitely pick those tires up Rob, if nowhere else they can go in the passenger seat :roflmao: it's gonna be an interesting game of car-tris fitting everything in, I suspect.

Done. See you tomorrow.

Forecast for tomorrow... Sunny in the mid 60's with a chance of half full glasses...:laugh:

See y'all tomorrow.

Is there gonna be a forklift there to get the Jeeps in the air if we want to pull an axle,t-case, anything else under them, and do you think we should just pull crappy tires/rims off nearby Jeeps to support the Jeep you want in the air or should jackstands and a jack be brought? See you at 8:01 or sometime thereafter:sunshine:

I think it's fair to say that Ken is going to have almost enough parts to build another Jeep in the back of his MJ by the end of the day.
I'm bringing a jack and one set of jackstands with me just in case. After we're done we can probably leave the Jeep on tires or cement blocks or whatever they have. Just finished packing up but I'm sure I forgot a couple of things. Mainly where my cordless sawzall is.

Is there gonna be a forklift there to get the Jeeps in the air if we want to pull an axle,t-case, anything else under them, and do you think we should just pull crappy tires/rims off nearby Jeeps to support the Jeep you want in the air or should jackstands and a jack be brought? See you at 8:01 or sometime thereafter:sunshine:

Yes, there will be someone there to run a forklift for us tomorrow.

A.

I will also have a wheel puller... And about every other tool on the planet. Only thing I'm short on is sawzall batteries and I don't need much that requires a sawzall, only bringing it in case someone else needs it.

I'm likely to be a bit later than I wanted, just had to sign and date and fax a whole bunch of paperwork so I'm not asleep yet, I hate real estate/legal crap

I know my name isnt red but I am in desprate need of a 98 chilli pepper red drivers side fender,I have been looking for almost a year now so would anyone be willing to help me out?

I know my name isnt red but I am in desprate need of a 98 chilli pepper red drivers side fender,I have been looking for almost a year now so would anyone be willing to help me out?

Yep, come on over on Sunday (4/25), thats the non-member day.... there is at least one and maybe 2 Chilipepper red XJ's there. Bring tools, you'll need torx bits and metric sockets.

A.

I know my name isnt red but I am in desperate need of a 98 chilli pepper red drivers side fender,I have been looking for almost a year now so would anyone be willing to help me out?

you should have just joined. its only 35$. Im sure it would have been worth it for the extent of parts available and discounts.

cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!

Sorry i didnt make it today folks.. not feelin well and have a paying customers YJ in driveway for a lift install.

I need a few items, i hope to take a ride one day next week up there and see about grabbing a set.

Need a ZJ dark Charcoal carpet for my 98 and a light grey Limited ZJ drivers door panel for the wifes. My 98 also needs a console.

Back