• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new XJ - the turtle

15k miles my ass...

dont buy those. the old MTRs arent all that great, and they are load range E. and $800?

if i had a street jeep... id totally still be rocking the maobs. it took me 2 years, but i wanted and found them <$300. thought they looked great... but when it came time for new tires, i stepped down to 15s. the cooper STT was a great tire too.

577594_360545297333226_681329569_n.jpg

youll love the MTR/K on and off the road.
35s are cheaper than 33s.
:shhh:

Last edited:
Hahaha, I ordered 32s today, with the RE 3.5" SR with new leaf packs.

Need to call IRO today and order a few other things.

List of stuff I need to install is growing.

Lift w/ Shocks
Steering
Wheels and tires
New Carpet
Headliner
Stereo & Speakers & Sub
Hella E-Codes with 100w Bulbs & Harness
DBO Battery Box
Yellow Top Optima
KWiP 4awg Power and Ground Wiring Upgrade
New Exhaust

Well, I was going to order from IRO. Called and I asked if there was a special they ran for NAXJA members. He basically told me to find it online, very much sounded like he didn't have time for me. Was pretty taken back by that. So I wandered over to 4WD and put the same (or similar items) in a cart and compared and 4WD was 7 bucks cheaper with free shipping. Then added a 5% coupon code and a lot cheaper. Not a great experience with IRO, seems way different than I remember ordering from years back.

Oh well.

The IRO NAXJA deal is only 1/2 off shipping.

Yea, I know that. I was told that I should call them to get it and do it over the phone.

Well that didn't work. I felt kind of blown off. Oh well. 4WD took care of me, and saved me quite a bit over IRO.

Ah, I did it online and it worked, but doesn't matter since your taken care of.

Back