• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new ride

I like the honeycombs. I must be the minority.

Nope, your not. I ran the gold honeycomb wheels that came on my 1988 Limited for years until I ruined one.

They are growing on me so I will keep them for a bit.

The only thing I disliked about them (and several other types of XJ wheels) is the fact that it is hard to line them up on the wheel stud due to not being to see through them very well.

These were stock on the 60th Anniversary Edition. I've got a set of 5.

IMG_11221_zps29eff0d0.jpg

That is also the 5.9 rim. I need a 5th!

Do you guys know how hard it is to not want to change/modify a Cherokee?!?!

I just drove it to work and back for the first time today. It rides good and runs great. Travis fixed so much stuff that is usually wrong, broken or in a state of disrepair on Cherokees. My kids like riding in it too.

I'd really like to add a 2" HD rear spring pack and either a spring or spacer in the front to pop it up a bit. Then some Icon's and 245/75R16 tires like KPTHEMP ran on his back in Moab 2013. That XJ looked awesome and performed great.

and it's downhill from there...

First it's a 2" BB and 30's/31's. Next thing you know it's chopped on 37's with lockers and RCV's :)

Nice rig Ed! I love my 94 Country. I drive the hell out of it!

0216131336.jpg

Love those rims.

That's simply due to peer pressure. I've resisted the urge to build the Green Jeep. The urge is getting much stronger.

Yea not here. I'm trying my damndest to keep greenie clean and stock. My son however is not getting it.......

I think the Icon's would look great with silver flares/lower beltline but with mine being black, I'm not so sure.

Back