• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion Offroad Cage

Obtaining a patent isn't a simple or cheap process. And it doesn't stop rip-offs either, but it may make prosecution a bit easier.

Re: Motion Offroad Cage COMANCHE CLUB

COMANCHECLUB COMANCHECLUB

;)

Did I hear Comancheclub!?

:clap:

~Scott

Im also a member of ComancheClub...have been for 4 years!...i absolutley DONOT like Motion offroad..i have never or will never buy or sell anything to them...they and Lead"im-a-conman"Follow are a bunch of douchebag conartists...i wish that he and his gay company never soiled the ComancheClub or Naxja websites!!

I'm on Comanche Club and I wish to god this a-hole would disappear. But everyone just keeps buying from him. When I brought up some issues I had with him the thread was deleted.

oh thank God, I'm not alone.

man i need a cage kit for these prices! help me find it i'm in grand rapids mi, and if i can find a way to get a good setup for under 240.00 i can do it. and ill feel alot safer!

I'm doing mine out of 1.5" .120 HREW. About $200 for the tubing. Of course, you need a bender, way to notch, and welder. Which is what adult ed is about, use of tools. :)

Back