• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion Offroad Cage

they are typically an older crowd then naxja.

Hey, I take offense to that Matt. :laugh3:

I'm over at Comanche Club, and yes they do seem to like him. So I just kinda keep my mouth shut when people start praising him over there.

I don't have any personal experience, so I've tried to remain open-minded. But posts like Zuki-Ron's speak for themselves.

Back to the cage... thats the exact same cage i bought from S and W race cars(who makes the cage)... how do i know? because i installed it myself, went to their location to see my cage built, and only paid 200$

exact bends, plates, and amount of tube

Isn't the guy that runs the joint (Motion Offroad, AKA: Lead_not_follow, AKA: Adam) a wheeling buddy of yours?

If thats the same guy...I remember when Lead_not_follow was trying to sell rock sliders he got from another company on forums for a jacked up price while he was claiming he fab'd them up himself.

Hey, I take offense to that Matt. :laugh3:

I'm over at Comanche Club, and yes they do seem to like him. So I just kinda keep my mouth shut when people start praising him over there.

I don't have any personal experience, so I've tried to remain open-minded. But posts like Zuki-Ron's speak for themselves.

i kid =)

this should show as a lesson to bumper/slider mfgs.... youve droped the ball too long if people are buying from people like this guy! you should be getting those sales! mj owners should be getting better rear bumpers/sliders/etc!

mj's are the new razor scooters

I hope another company can come up with stuff for mjs since I just got mine. Read a lot of bad about this guy recently and he has some great stuff for mjs and even xjs................I really wanted to buy some of it too!!!!!

I just took delivery of a cage kit last night. It's the one to the left of the gate kit. :) 1.5" .120 HREW. The cost was < $120 and it'll probably be closer to $200 once it's installed.

dscn1481.jpg

man i need a cage kit for these prices! help me find it i'm in grand rapids mi, and if i can find a way to get a good setup for under 240.00 i can do it. and ill feel alot safer!

it doesnt surprise me that commanche club is all over motions nuts, they are typically an older crowd then naxja.

what? i think there are more younger members and none are on motions nuts.. keep ComancheClub out of the subject

I'm on Comanche Club and I wish to god this a-hole would disappear. But everyone just keeps buying from him. When I brought up some issues I had with him the thread was deleted.

Im also a member of ComancheClub...have been for 4 years!...i absolutley DONOT like Motion offroad..i have never or will never buy or sell anything to them...they and Lead"im-a-conman"Follow are a bunch of douchebag conartists...i wish that he and his gay company never soiled the ComancheClub or Naxja websites!!

There seems to be a perception over at ComancheClub that leadnotfollow and motion offroad are two different people. Seemed to come up any time someone on ComancheClub would point out the above jf threads. Unfortunately those ComacheClub threads were all deleted; closest example i could find was the second to last post on this thread.

Comanchedude, no disrespect, but there are plenty of the younger guys on ComancheClub who defend motion offroad. Calling them out on a different forum probably bad form. Just go back and search for motion offroad and read the threads, it doesn't take long to find examples.

ComancheClub is still the first jeep-related site I hit when i'm wasting time at work. It's what got me into MJs and is still the best source for MJ info. But all the motion offroad stuff really turns me off at times and its borderline embarrassing to the site. Like someone else around here said, hopefully another manufacturer will develop products for the MJ and take the time to post over there. Maybe that will change a few things.

Back