• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojo - V2.1

I like where this is going. Rig is looking good :thumbup:

I was worried about the exhaust with mine when I hacked the fiberglass on to keep the water out. The only issue I have had so far is with the hole I put in my pipes at TSF.. And I really did not seal mine up well at all.. I'm kind of a hack.. :greensmok
He should be ok. With the work done so far I'm willing to bet it gets sealed up good.

It looks like they may have nicked a sticker while cutting tho... Maybe Ill bring a new one to ya..

Rod, she's got some potential there, neat project you got going. I think you ought to stretch that rear axle back while you're there though.

And please please please use a paint with some gloss in it.

Getting real close to finishing up. Ran out of tube though. We are one 20' stick from the promised land !

Cut the hoop off the front bumper and started from scratch to tie in the cage
cage6.jpg

cage4.jpg

cage7.jpg

Again, not the best pictures, but you get the idea...

Still on the agenda - "B" pillar hoop, spare tire mount, lights, and lots and lots of lil detail crap.

Last edited:
Dang.

Thanks Dustin. And thanks Nick, Scott, Wil, Spike, and Dustin for the help today ! I did a lil more sanding on the hood after ya'll left. I think i finally got it down to the point where u cant see the old stuff any more... and I shot a lil primer on the bare metal in the rear just cause i couldn't stand it
icon10.gif

024.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

Hows the sun burn Dustin ? Mine hurts ALOT !
025.jpg

(note to self - Dont where shirt with hole in it, on first sunny day of the year !) :banghead:

Thanks again guys for all the help ! :kissyou:

Great GooglyMoogly! That thing looks sick!

Man that thing looks Sick!! Cant wait to see it finished and in person

You can roll it just for fun now. (but, how are you going to replace your cracked windshield?)

NIIIIIIICE!!!!

Back