• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M.B.O.R. XJ Bar Pin Eliminators

yep. on track. They do look good, and as it was said earlier, I like how they are positioned, not turning the shock 90 degrees. Nice job :)

JKS is fine if you like all that adjustable crap. Personaly I see right through their marketing campaign. And yes I have a few of their products.

On another note, I went with rocky road for my simple yet stout BPEs. There customer service I've heard sucks ass but I did not have an issue just ordering BPEs. check em out.

I tend to think of it the other way. Us members should get paid as without us, this forum wouldn't exist and wouldn't be so helpful as it is with people contributing to others in need of assistance or suggestion....right? :)

If you need a "fsm" (flying spaghetti monster, of course!) contact me. I can't (legally) say what I'll give you but you'll be satisfied!

fsmbig.gif

Last edited:
Fawk, some of you tards make me want to not renew my membership.

x2 He's not trying to sell or advertise anything. :rolleyes:

Also x2 on the better placement of the shock bushing. I know JKS puts it in the right way (I have them) but yours look more than stout enough.

Nice job for 30 minutes of experience! :thumbup:

The issue here was advertising products in the tech forums, and not red vs black.

I'm editing the original post to leave the technical merit behind and asking you people to get over it before I get drunk and go ban-happy.

=)

I don't think they're even advertising, just showing off, and all the "if your name isn't red, STFU tards" just jumped right in.

I don't think they're even advertising, just showing off, and all the "if your name isn't red, STFU tards" just jumped right in.

Meh. Someone reported the thread as advertising, it coulda gone either way, its done.

*shrug*

be nice people. I'm leaving one cold as hell place to fly to an even colder place, and I missed my favorite offroad event of the season. I'm bitter.

:)

I didn't see it as advertising, more like "have welder will fab for food"

They are a company to the same extent as kids that call themselves "XX Mafia" are organized crime

I don't know how much I -do- agree with you, but the fact this thread is still here says that I don't -disagree- with you. :)

xjrider95, please refrain from using to many smileys. You haven't paid for your membership yet so we need to keep as many of the smileys for those that have paid.

Also, try not to Use caps lock, the Paying members don't Appreciate being yelled at.

Oh and, do stickers come with each purchase from your Business? i like stickers..

xjrider95, please refrain from using to many smileys. You haven't paid for your membership yet so we need to keep as many of the smileys for those that have paid.

Also, try not to Use caps lock, the Paying members don't Appreciate being yelled at.

Oh and, do stickers come with each purchase from your Business? i like stickers..

:roflmao::roflmao:

When I started reading the comments about advertising... I have to admit to being a little mystified. Nice eliminators. Good & simple tech! I would copy your design if I hadn't picked mine up at PnP a couple weeks ago for $6! Score!

:roflmao:<THIS IS HILARIOUS>:roflmao:

<YOU ARE A JOKESTER>:jester:

<IF I HAD MY OWN BIZ I WOULD DEFINATELY HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME>:guitar:<I LOVE STICKERS TOO>:cheers:

<...AND SMILIES>:party:

Ok, bringing it back I know, but I'd like to attempt same thing as OP, however the jeep is away and I cannot take any measurement. Anyone can get me those ?

1. Center to center distance of the 2 bolts holding it to the jeep
2. Hole diameter of those two holes
3. I need the size of the bolts to hold the shock loop
4. And last, the outside diameter of the shock loop (to position the bolt holding the shock)

Thanks

Bob, with a new welder in the garage....

Back