• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower Door Protection (Group Buy?)

1. Ba-Riedo
  2. Rooneypower
  3. Noutlaw
  4. Muddy Beast
  5. Cherotron
  6. OD-XJ
  7. IXNAYXJ
  8. Supsa
  9. nickjc13
  10. NickthePyro
  11. Matt_West
  12. pSYChedXJ
  13. Blkxjkrawler
  14. 90exjay
  15. XJourney
  16. Slacker87XJ
  17. Wang90XJ
  18. 98CherokeeSport
  19. fubar XJ
  20. Dr Drae
  21. LockdUpXJ
  22. RRT
  23. Ladywolf
Closed.

-Alex

rooneypower said:
Thats cool, they are all going to come un cut, I was just throwing that out there if anyone wants theirs cut I would be glad to.

Keil
wait, so its just going to be for a sheet of metal bent at the right angles but not cut into the pieces?

NickThePyro said:
if you have the right tools:dunce:

And if you don't, it gives you a reason to get them!
:cheers:

~Scott

if i could get them cut that would be awesome. i dont have the tools available to cut em.

OD-XJ said:
What's the status on this? Anything happening?

Apparantly after providing Alex all of the information, address, contact name, phone number and everything else I could think of, he still managed to get lost finding the place (BTW, It is Really easy to find and see from the Hwy).

I assume that by now either search and rescue has found him or he eventually found his way :confused1

Either way, I think we should consider reviewing his merit badges and considering revoking any that may be affected by this performance :kissyou:

Michael

2xtreme said:
Apparantly after providing Alex all of the information, address, contact name, phone number and everything else I could think of, he still managed to get lost finding the place (BTW, It is Really easy to find and see from the Hwy).

I assume that by now either search and rescue has found him or he eventually found his way :confused1

Either way, I think we should consider reviewing his merit badges and considering revoking any that may be affected by this performance :kissyou:

Michael

or next time we'll supply him with GPS?

They worked very well for me this weekend!
IMG_1212.jpg

Thanks again Michael!

John

they definitely look REALLY good john.

ladywolf said:
or next time we'll supply him with GPS?

Maybe? I am not sure he knows how to use one, or even turn it on for that matter :roflmao: Keep in mind he is going to WWU :greensmok

John, Glad you are putting them to good use!!
It is the least we could do.

Michael

2xtreme said:
Maybe? I am not sure he knows how to use one, or even turn it on for that matter :roflmao: Keep in mind he is going to WWU :greensmok

John, Glad you are putting them to good use!!
It is the least we could do.

Michael

thats why we set it up for him. TOM TOM:d that way it even TELLS him which way to go. if he's nice we'll even program it for a ladies voice.

Very funny everyone, I managed to find the place and drop off the templates. Jim was not there though Michael so I am going to be calling him a in a minute to confirm a few things.

Oh and when do I get my gps?

-Alex

So I spent a few hour on the phone with Superior Systems today trying to figure out the pricing now that the cost of steel and labor has gone up since a set was last done by Michael.

I then decided that it would be too much work to have everyone prepay since I want to get these out as quick as possible, so I am just going to cover the order now and have everyone pay as they pick them up from Keil or myself. Superior systems told me they could have them done and ready for pickup in a week, if not sooner.

So the cost for these is going to come out to $90 for both sides bent, if you would like them cut, Keil and I are able to cut them on a bandsaw to any length, for that they are going to be $95.

Summary:
  • Should be done by next week, ready for you guys to be picked up in Woodinville (northern guys I will bring them with me to Bellingham)
  • $90 a set for uncut
  • $95 a set cut
-Alex

Sounds good! i would like mine cut for a 4door please.

Thanks guys for all the hard work in getting this going. I know mine will be put to the test!!
Don't worry about cutting mine, but thanks for the offer.
Thanks again! Rick :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back