• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower Door Protection (Group Buy?)

supsa said:
Is the rig a tottal loss. It looks like it was ok. Nothing a BFH wouldn't take out. That way next time that happens it's no big deal.:spin1:

For me it is. its possible a BFH would fix it but I doubt it. None of the doors, or the hatch will shut, and there is no way I am getting a windshield back in it. Most of the time I wheel with my wife an 3yo son along, and dont really want to sacrifice their comfort or safety.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
For me it is. its possible a BFH would fix it but I doubt it. None of the doors, or the hatch will shut, and there is no way I am getting a windshield back in it. Most of the time I wheel with my wife an 3yo son along, and dont really want to sacrifice their comfort or safety.
-Ryan

cage and 60s :viking:

Blkxjkrawler said:
-Ryan

My kids roll with me too so I understand. My wife will not go out with me in the heat because of no AC. So if there was no windshield in the winter she wouldn't go at all. What year are you looking for?

IXNAYXJ said:
Ficksded.

-----Matt-----

Quit stealing my ideas :bawl:.

IXNAYXJ said:
Fixteded.

-----Matt-----

two of those 5 items are on my "list"

1. Ba-Riedo
  2. Rooneypower
  3. Noutlaw
  4. Muddy Beast
  5. Cherotron
  6. OD-XJ
  7. IXNAYXJ
  8. Supsa
  9. dellstopjeep
  10. nickjc13
  11. NickthePyro
  12. Matt_West
  13. pSYChedXJ
  14. Blkxjkrawler
  15. 90exjay
  16. XJourney
  17. Slacker87XJ
  18. Wang90XJ
-Alex

Wow, what a freakin' awesome response on this one!

On a side note; Ryan, sorry 'bout your rig. That sucks ass.
Just promise you'll get another 4-door; those 2-door guys are so "cliquey".:shhh:

- Jay

OverlandXJ said:
Any chance i could get a scrap piece for use as a template to use in getting a set (or more) made out East here?

I'm heading back to Pennsylvania in late September. I'll have my rig ready in mid-October for a run to Rausch Creek. You can take all the measurements you want then.

John

John, Since you are going back there I can probably give you a template that I have and you can provide that also if you wish (you always need more to pack/carry right ;)

Michael

GI-John said:
I'm heading back to Pennsylvania in late September. I'll have my rig ready in mid-October for a run to Rausch Creek. You can take all the measurements you want then.

John

Count me in also! This sounds like a great buy!

Branden

pSYChedXJ said:
Wow, what a freakin' awesome response on this one!

On a side note; Ryan, sorry 'bout your rig. That sucks ass.
Just promise you'll get another 4-door; those 2-door guys are so "cliquey".:shhh:

- Jay

Not everyone can own a 2-door, you just know it's meant to be if it is! ;)

So is anyone gonna start this? or has someone already. i really want a set of these soon.

98CherokeeSport said:
So is anyone gonna start this? or has someone already. i really want a set of these soon.
Keil / Alex, probably need to go ahead and set a "close-out" date so we can figure out exactly how much metal to order. Maybe say that orders must be in by the end of the month (NLT midnight, 01-Sep)?

Michael, will we get these pre-drilled? Not sure if my 14.4v cordless would be up to the task.

- Jay

Back