• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms

djblade311 said:
so alfred....how is your progress? all done?
holy old thread batman... and also he won't be able to reply he's not a Member or Supporter

Cornflake said:
alfredsxj is alive and well! he had read about my concern for his safety and messeged me that he is still here and still queer?

He replied to my message as well along with some pics of what he's got now. NOthing special just back to what he had. But added the steering and moved the tracbar mount. A decent setup.

My message and his reply:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by lowrange2
Hey man wassup! Aint heard from you in a while and was wonderin what kinda progress are ya makin on the 4 link in the rear. I'm interested in how you're gunna have it fabbed. Post up some pics!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i got my quote and i realized that its just a jeep and it isnt worth it to me so this is what i did...

IMG_5027-1.jpg

IMG_5030-1.jpg

IMG_5026-1.jpg

IMG_5024-1.jpg

DSCN2901-1.jpg

DSCN2891-1.jpg

DSCN2890-1.jpg

DSCN2889-1.jpg

DSCN2887-1.jpg

DSCN2873-1.jpg

DSCN2876-1.jpg

DSCN2875-1.jpg

DSCN2885-1.jpg
:greensmok
post that up if you can
thanks,
-alfred

Well, looks like he learned something from the flaming.

Put a real axle on that bronco and it would be sexy.

Even though he's got a 30 angle on his control arms it's still safer compared to his "long arms". I did notice however that the tabs are still on the cross member. I'm just glad to see that he came to his senses and did the safest thing for himself and eveyone that shares the road with him. Good Job:peace:

Yes I suggested that he may want to run drop brackets but I'm fairly sure he's gunna give the long arms another shot and take a little more time this go around... I wish he'd pay already so I didnt have post for him anymore! lol

YES ALfred if your reading this PLease give me the rights to your long arm design. Me and my family are looking for a cash cow and something to put under our jeep. Please send me all specs on your design. I know theres alot of them and it make take some time to email them. But i am willing to pay you huge amounts of mone........Ok ok i cant go on hahahhahahahaahah

lowrange2 said:
Yes I suggested that he may want to run drop brackets but I'm fairly sure he's gunna give the long arms another shot and take a little more time this go around... I wish he'd pay already so I didnt have post for him anymore! lol
Okay, dumb questions, but why does he have to pay to post? Never heard of that and this isn't in the members forum.

Starscream said:
Okay, dumb questions, but why does he have to pay to post? Never heard of that and this isn't in the members forum.

You have to be a member to post in Pic forum now....

Back