• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans Metal Products Winterfest Special!!!!

There was a guy from Massachusetts or somewhere out east that came to Winterfest and BUILT a bumper is the campground, in the dead of winter. If you know how to turn a wrench, you'll have no issues bolting one on.

Make sure your steering box bolts aren't seized, and buy the hardware kit from Logans.

Ill be adding a steering box spacer this week so theyll be new bolts on the steering box. Ill try to put it on the weekend before and take off the bumper to make sure it goes smoothly. What should i do with the vacuum line ball thingy

Ill be adding a steering box spacer this week so theyll be new bolts on the steering box. Ill try to put it on the weekend before and take off the bumper to make sure it goes smoothly. What should i do with the vacuum line ball thingy
Make sure you do this. Or bring the spacer and new boots with you. This is the biggest pain about installing a new bumper

I may attempt to recruit a helping hand or 2 once there with food just in case. Who do I contact about ordering one of these puppies?

Unfortunately, Logans won't be attending this year, however they are donating generously to our raffle and offering a Winterfest special.

To receive your bumper at Winterfest, simply call Jamie Logan at, (412) 867-1538 and let her know you want the Winterfest special and they will knock 10% off the regular price AND provide FREE shipping (to my house and I will deliver to wf).

You must hurry with your order so there's time to get them shipped.

(The free shipping is contingent on pre selling 5 or more bumpers, right now there's 4 pre sold, so we need one more)

Can we still get in on this if we aren't going to WF?

If you can get someone to part train it back to you, and you pay up...I think you should be able to make it happen...

mac 'I think 'gyvr

If you want me to bring your order back to STL for you, I will.
Or you could just come to WF and you would have more fun!

Wish I could. Too many variables and I'm getting the new floor pan welded in the jeep that weekend.

I may have you do that if you don't mind, I'll get ya a 6er of your choice for the troubles.

Thinking about throwing my bumper on raw for this weekend then pulling it back off for paint afterwards, any reason that I shouldn't?

Back