• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beware! Do not do business with Logans Metal Products!

Wakeboy1990

NAXJA Forum User
Im not sure if this is the rights forum to be placing my comments but i just wanted to get them out there. I have been in the process of a build on my 98 Cherokee. After spending numerous hours on the internet looking at bumpers i decided to go with Logans Metal Products. The design is nice and very cost affordable. The problem is i would rather have spent the extra money and gone with Hanson bumpers after the problems i had dealing with them. First of all i had troubles reaching them starting a week after i had placed my order for the bumpers. Leaving messages and sending e mails i had very little success reaching them. I was told three to four weeks and i would have the product. Three months later i had still not recieved either of my bumpers let alone a phone call from logans informing me of the delay. Finally i reached Jamie who notified me that there had be a problem with shipping costs and they were trying to ship them via fedex so they would not have to pay extra using USPS. I finally recieve my bumpers and and the powder coating is scratched and there is a huge dent in my front bumper. I call Jamie to notify her and she assures me a claim will filed with fedex and i should be recieving some money back. This process was supposed to take three weeks. After the three weeks i call Logans and leave a message. I get no response. Then i call fedex to see where my claim is at and become aware of the fact that Logans has not filed a Claim on my damaged bumpers. After 21 days the recipient of a product can not file a claim. This amount of time had already passed and i needed Jamie to file the claim so i could recieve so compensation for the damages. 5 emails, about 15 voice messages and three months later i still have not herd from them. Seeing as i live in Canada there is not much i can do but keep calling and inform others of the problems i had with Logans Metal Products. The worst costomer service i have ever had and just an awful experience all around. Spend the extra money and deal with a reputable company. Logans Metal products is a joke!

I bought my front bumper from them. No issues whatsoever. I was able to get a response from them via email when I asked them about the hardware. Sucks you're having issues.

Like i said 5 emails 12 messages and three months with no answer. I looked into the better business bureau for the United States and they are not apart of it. Is there any way of filing a complaint or a means of getting recourse?

That sucks. It really sucks when American companies screw someone living in another country, even if it is just Canada. It's still a major pain and doesn't exactly spread love of America around...

bought a bumper for an 97 xj a year ago and it came in two weeks with hardware... sorry to hear the issues

he is also on ebay and pirate i believe

Please realize this post is 4 years old. While I have not purchased from Logan's, they are sponsoring our potluck at the Cherokee Crawl and have been working hard to gain NAXJA business.

I bought my bumper from them as well, last year. Good bumper for a good price.shipping on something that large was spendy, though i had a deadline for a trip and they made that deadline for me. Im sure they are small outfit in small shop somewhere, just the kind of place that i want to spend my money

Well, as a follow up, they reneged on their sponsorship of the Crawl and didn't show up at the event or supply the promised bumpers for our raffle. They did not call and tell us, they never answered their phone, never returned messages, and never showed up.

Well, as a follow up, they reneged on their sponsorship of the Crawl and didn't show up at the event or supply the promised bumpers for our raffle. They did not call and tell us, they never answered their phone, never returned messages, and never showed up.

I was wondering why there weren't Logan's products there. That's unfortunate, they stood to earn a lot of business but blew it. You guys work hard to secure raffle prizes and that shows me they don't care. I will not recommend them.

That's to bad to hear. They were a huge sponsor for Winter fest. I've also purchased a bumper from them (that I got dang near free because of raffle winnings and discounts) and I had it in a timely manner.

I was wondering why there weren't Logan's products there. That's unfortunate, they stood to earn a lot of business but blew it. You guys work hard to secure raffle prizes and that shows me they don't care. I will not recommend them.

Ditto. I've seen their product in person and was interested in purchasing a bumper (if I didn't win one of the ones we were promised would be at the raffle), but this has made me consider other options.

Last July I wrote that Logan's stiffed the SEC on their promised prizes.

I have to post that they did make it right. We received, a few weeks after the Crawl, a LMP winch bumper which was raffled off at the 2016 Crawl.

As well, we did have several $100 LMP gift certificates in the 2016 raffle.

I feel comfortable purchasing from them, and likely will since I won one of the $100 certs. As well, they've been well received in the MWC for several years now.

I ended up working a trade from the member who won the bumper at the raffle last week, so I will report back once I have it on the Jeep.

Having taken it out of the box and looked at it, I like what I see so far.

Back