• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans Metal Products Bumpers

I just placed an order with them earlier this week. For customer service wise they seem to accommodate every one, as they are only a mom and pop operation. The gussets are available in either a curved piece, with holes, or a spider web. I have the spider web on the rear bumper and asked Jamie to tie it into the front bumper as well. Current build times seem to be 3-4 weeks for the front and 6-8 weeks for the rear. Wait and see and give a final review of overall "experience." So far A-, tried calling them during there posted business hours multiple of times with out an answer I did receive a phone call back, though. I got a faster response with email.

Ka_lord, any updates on you order? Did you order front or rear or both?

Also, does anyone have pictures of how the rear bumper mounts to the unibody and closeups of the tire carriers pivot points and latch.

Ka_lord, any updates on you order? Did you order front or rear or both?

Also, does anyone have pictures of how the rear bumper mounts to the unibody and closeups of the tire carriers pivot points and latch.

I have the rear will try and get a pic up. It mounts to the same 8 bolts that factory bumper use on the back and then uses 3 bolts on each side on the bottom of the jeep

I have the rear will try and get a pic up. It mounts to the same 8 bolts that factory bumper use on the back and then uses 3 bolts on each side on the bottom of the jeep

pick of back before bolted up will see if i have more

IMG_2250-1.jpg

took some more pics if anyone wants

May I ask how you got to the outside upper bolts on the bumper? I can't fit my hand in there and can only get a socket on it with a universal joint on it but it just pops off when I turn it. Any suggestions?

My stock bumper was trashed anyways so I made creative use of an angle grinder and sawzall until it was no longer in the way.

I have my logans bumper installed already. It was put on by a body shop while in for minor repair. They put it on but didn't put on the brackets that mount where the hitch mounts. I need to remove the rear bumper to get into the frame rails to get the bolts in, just not sure how to get at em.

Im getting the runaround with this outfit, been waiting two months now for my bumper.

It was sposed to be my Xmas present from my wife.. So disappointing. We had planned to do a three week trip over xmas, which had to be canned as winching points were a requirement of this trip. (bumper required)The whole family was let down.

I have no doubt they are of very good quality, but when you are told it will be delivered in 10 days you come to expect that. After two months and no sign, no answering of phone calls no replies to emails. Very disappointing. anyone got a physical address for this outfit ??:repair:

Any word if these folks are still in business? I noticed the website has gone offline. The old website is still up, logansmetals4x4, instead of the new one logansmetalproducts, but looks abandoned aswell.

Looking for a winch bumper for the 98 DD xj. Is this the same company?

http://logansmetal4x4.com/jeepcherokee.html

I found some threads of issues with them on shipping in a timely manner. Anyone on here order form them recently?

I bought a rear tire carrier bumper from them back in march. I was supposed to deploy in April so I had limited time to get my XJ built. They were super nice and got my bumper to my door in a week but YMMV. They even built it custom with the tire carrier on the left side. It looks great and I'm happy with it. I will say that if you are going for the rear tire carrier, you may want to ask them about using a third party spindle like JCR has. Logan's design uses heim joints and while it does seem to be holding up well, it does move and make some noise. PM if you want pics or have more questions.

Back