• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locker

Wow Ben...you're just in the mood to prove someone wrong, and "win". SPOBI, and I'll stop "arguing":cry:

Just so we're clear, here's what I said:

Then something is wrong with it or the differential. Other than noise (that you may hear in a parking lot...with the window open...and the tunes off) it is invisible in 2wd.

Well then...you are spreading incorrect "feedback".The front differential doesn't give a rat's ass whether you have a stick shift or not when in 2wd. If we were talking about the rear, then it would be a different story...but unless the interwebby tells me different, I'm gonna trust that nobody has a D30 in the rear of their Jeep:conceited

So we all agree then, no effect from an auto locker in the front axle in 2WD, shenanigans in the rear axle with a manual transmission?

I have had a lock-right in the front of mine for over 10 years. Never felt anything from it... until I broke it last weekend. Now my Heep won't turn at all. Got to pull it and replace.

Back