• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local cage builder(bremerton)

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get a cage installed some time after the 1st of the year. Looking at doing a Halo style cage and rocker replacement. Looking for a shop or someone capable of helping me with this.

jeep-3-1.jpg

I'll go check'em out, this is what I am thinking of doing (Yellow exterior/Grey Interior)

Mine was done by Pat, he did a great job and did my rockers and fenders as well. If you need some cage work done in that area I would definitely check him out, I went about 3 hours out of my way to get to his shop and it was worth it.

-Alex

jeep-3-1.jpg

I'll go check'em out, this is what I am thinking of doing (Yellow exterior/Grey Interior)

Why add all the extra weight, more things to catch on, no additional strength of most of the yellow tube?

Search NWHBC cage or Hybrid cage with my user name and you will find the original write up on the cage that "Those Guys" builds. You might also find some information on the fenders with the same search with the user name ODXJ? Jeremy did the original tube fenders that "those guys" have also now done.

There are also a tone of threads on other cages if you are looking for other ideas.

Michael

Why add all the extra weight, more things to catch on, no additional strength of most of the yellow tube?

Search NWHBC cage or Hybrid cage with my user name and you will find the original write up on the cage that "Those Guys" builds. You might also find some information on the fenders with the same search with the user name ODXJ? Jeremy did the original tube fenders that "those guys" have also now done.

There are also a tone of threads on other cages if you are looking for other ideas.

Michael

Looking at integrating an exo with the halo, along with some type of fender flares.

Last edited:
Search Mojojojo v2.0. its by far the best looking exo I've ever seen. By the sounds of it, its a very similar cage to what your looking to do.

Looking at integrating an exo with the halo, along with some type of fender flares.

X100 on searching out Michael and Jeremy's original build threads. They literally designed the hybrid cage you are thinking about and that others are recommending you have Those Guys build. I believe that their build thread was taken to Those Guys by someone who couldn't build the cage themselves.

Back