• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifts??

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone out there give me any websites or phone #'s of distributors that sell Rusty or Rubicon express lifts. I am looking to buy either a RE 3.5" or Rusty's 3" and wanna see if i can get a better deal than purchasing directly from them. MUCH THANKS, Nick

I deal exclusively with RJ at www.authorizedvehicle4x4.com for Rubicon Express stuff. He's GREAT to deal with, and his great prices are only out done by his sense of integrity and customer service. I've never had a better shopping experience. I called Dirk at DPG and he wasn't the most receptive to my questions and ideas(maybe he was just having a bad day, 'cause I seem to have had that one oddball experience). Give him a shout and tell him Ary sent ya, he'll fix ya up. :)

Ary

I've had nothing but good experiences with Dirk, and I also second the recommendation for RJ. I'll also add that our member Brian at XJNation is an RE dealer. Talk to all three and make up your mind which feels better to you.

Back