• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KC Area Meet & Greet

Red94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
The idea of a meet and greet in the KC area has been thrown around for some time now. A few have said that Cabela's in KCK would be a good place to meet up. The area around Cabela's offers plenty great places to eat, so lunch could also be an option. It would be great to have a big showing, but I understand that this is short notice.

Let's shoot for July 14th at Cabela's in KCK at noon.

Cabela's Directions - Mapquest

Please post up if you are interested and can make it. Hope to see you there!

Attending:
Red94XJ - John
KSXJ - Blake
XJ&TJ4ME

Last edited:
Red94XJ said:
The idea of a meet and greet in the KC area has been thrown around for some time now. A few have said that Cabela's in KCK would be a good place to meet up. The area around Cabela's offers plenty great places to eat, so lunch could also be an option. It would be great to have a big showing, but I understand that this is short notice.

Let's shoot for July 14th at Cabela's in KCK at noon.

Cabela's Directions - Mapquest

Please post up if you are interested and can make it. Hope to see you there!

Attending:
Red94XJ - John
KSXJ - Blake
XJ&TJ4ME - Tyler
Cherokee Yellow
Whiteknight

I just had to update it with my name!! Hahaha!! I'll be rollin the DD since the trail rig is a trailer queen..and at $3/gal I am not too excited about pulling her down!

Dang. I already made plans to go to the Lake this weekend. I was really excited when I saw this post- I just moved to KC from Columbia and I don't know anybody with a Jeep.

Let me know when you guys decide to meet up again, I would love to find some guys to wheel with. Also I still have some nice 33 BFGs on american racing rims for sale if anyone needs um.

I'd love to come, but I'm not a member yet, and I have to play army this weekend.

Keep an eye out, if the timing is right, we'll be flying over. :cheers:

MisterFubar said:
I'd love to come, but I'm not a member yet, and I have to play army this weekend.

Keep an eye out, if the timing is right, we'll be flying over. :cheers:

If you were not playing army this weekend we "may" have let you hang out with the cool guy club even though your not a member:laugh: . Na, as far as I am concerned, member or not it is a good opportunity to meet new XJ enthusists. Then you can see if you are still interested in joining after meeting a few of the members. Hell, just the good info you get from the forums is worth the dues. Alot cheaper then going to a mechanic for every little question and having to pay them $35+ per hour.

Back