• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raptor's Back Meet & Greet

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
I'm Back :D It was mentioned a few months ago that we should have a party/meet & greet when I get back from Afghanistan, so let's plan one for this spring! I would like to have it during the month of May, sometime during the last two weeks or there abouts. It should include a place to eat, drink and have a good ole time! A trail run prior to the meet & greet/party would be great. I would like everyone's input as to what trail to run and where we should gather for the festivities. So, let's here it :cheers:

Who are you again?? :D

Welcome back man, wherever it is I'll do my best to make it.

Welcome back. Is the springs, okay?

I am good for just about anywhere. The Springs is fine with me as I am down south.

Why is THIS guy so special........ Gets his own M&G..... sheesh.

:D

Hold it down for a bit longer Ira. See you soon. :thumbup:

How about May 18th, Sat, Armed Forces Day?

Because, Troy, we need to plan M&G's, and I'm in a planning kind of mood.

Buckin Tattoo welcomes everyone for a M&G! North east springs.
We can have a BBQ. And the adult beverage store is 5 min away.
Got plenty of room to park jeeps. And by May. We can probably have an RTI ramp built and possibly another car crush.

If we have it on a weekend. No one else will be at my building.
Pretty much full freedom for a good time!
Please consider it.

How about May 18th, Sat, Armed Forces Day?

Because, Troy, we need to plan M&G's, and I'm in a planning kind of mood.

This is a good idea.

hola, Ira! Welcome back, and glad you're home safe -- looking forward to raising a glass with you :cheers:

Wait...... you're back now? Or you'll be back in May? Im confused....

I'm Back :D It was mentioned a few months ago that we should have a party/meet & greet when I get back from Afghanistan, so let's plan one for this spring! :cheers:
What if we don't wanna wait 'til spring?????????????????????????????

Why is THIS guy so special........ Gets his own M&G..... sheesh.

You were secretly missing your favorite southern headbangin hillbilly ...... or you just missed this ...... :exclamati

Back