• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raptor's Back Meet & Greet

Buckin Tattoo welcomes everyone for a M&G! North east springs.
We can have a BBQ. And the adult beverage store is 5 min away.
Got plenty of room to park jeeps. And by May. We can probably have an RTI ramp built and possibly another car crush.

If we have it on a weekend. No one else will be at my building.
Pretty much full freedom for a good time!
Please consider it.

Hmmm.......... sounds like your place may be a good place to tip one back after a run :spin1:

Wait...... you're back now? Or you'll be back in May? Im confused....

I'm back my friend. I am at home enjoying some terminal leave at the moment :cool: I figured a little time to put a M&G together so my peeps could plan to be there would be nice ........... along with the warmer weather ;)

hola, Ira! Welcome back, and glad you're home safe -- looking forward to raising a glass with you :cheers:

Yes my friend, I am looking forward to having some suds with ya :cheers:

Ok, from what I see we have the 18th of May at Buckin Tattoo's. How does this sound to y'all? We need a trail run as well, got to get the tires dirty too :looney: How about Eagle Rock? Any suggestions?

It's up to you. You are all welcome at Buckin Tattoo.
Fred can still do the planning and all that good stuff. (If you want to Fred)
Just keep me in the loop.

Almost forgot........ LOL...... Rock Solid Offroad has an RTI ramp that I helped build. I can plan to have it there :wave:

Raptor's Back Meet & Greet

As long as I don't have drill that weekend I'll plan to make it down. Eagle Rock is fine with me. Maybe I can schedule a tat for that day too.

I may be able to knock out a couple smaller tattoos that day!
I don't really want to be tattooing the whole time but have no problem tattooing for a couple hours. Just let me know before hand.

We are planning a trip to ram off road park on Sunday January 20th
It's supposed to be mid 40s. So decent weather.
If you want to get out before the M&G.

Back