• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just seeing if theres enough intrest....TSF on 7-12

i figured as much but just thought that might be apart of our conversation. And what the hell is going on over by Baxter on 82nd? some cheap ass wrestling????

well ill b up in bremerton around that time and would love to go if someone could get me directions to the meeting place i can b there by 8. it will b my first time out with the new axles and my first time wheelin in the NW, really wanna get to know the trails. that is if u guys dont mind someone new.

Keep in mind from bremerton its probably a 4 hour + or - drive to browns camp and over 200 miles

ya i just looked it up, but it's wheeling ill drive 6 hrs if i have to. im moving up to WA and really wanna go wheelin but i dont know anyone. Doyle r u goin?

xjeepers2 said:
ya i just looked it up, but it's wheeling ill drive 6 hrs if i have to. im moving up to WA and really wanna go wheelin but i dont know anyone. Doyle r u goin?
Tell ya what, Come on down, you are More then welcome! I will meet up with you off I5 south in washington if ya like. and follow me.:wave1:

hey scott, I just took apart the 9" and 44" they are just the housing now, I just got the perches in yesterday and they were posted wrong on e-bay, they said they were 3 7/8" long and 3" wide. well they were 2 7/8" long and 2" wide. way too damn narrow. I think im going to need to get my 9" together before we can swap, i will be able to borrow a couple jack stands from my work that are lik 4 ft tall. But i will only be able to borrow them for a weekend. sorry if this doesnt help you out at all but it will be at least another 2 weeks until i can order a new set of perches and possibly wheels. Im thinking of getting some 17's again so i can still use my tires. but i just need to get the bolt patter correct. let me know whats up. -Matt

xjeepers2 said:

I would love to but I have not had a weekend off in over four years, and don't see one off in the future. Thats why my rigs up for sale actually, just never have time to use it.

Smittty9785 said:
i figured as much but just thought that might be apart of our conversation. And what the hell is going on over by Baxter on 82nd? some cheap ass wrestling????

Yeah they do that every once in a while. Theres also a car wash there too sometimes. It sucks. 90% of people that come in on those days to buy stuff, just want to use our bathroom. Our sales SUCK those days.

Smittty9785 said:
hey scott, I just took apart the 9" and 44" they are just the housing now, I just got the perches in yesterday and they were posted wrong on e-bay, they said they were 3 7/8" long and 3" wide. well they were 2 7/8" long and 2" wide. way too damn narrow. I think im going to need to get my 9" together before we can swap, i will be able to borrow a couple jack stands from my work that are lik 4 ft tall. But i will only be able to borrow them for a weekend. sorry if this doesnt help you out at all but it will be at least another 2 weeks until i can order a new set of perches and possibly wheels. Im thinking of getting some 17's again so i can still use my tires. but i just need to get the bolt patter correct. let me know whats up. -Matt
Hey man, that's actually convenient. payday was a kick in the pants this week. Thanks for the heads up!:greensmok

hey no problem just let me know abouts when your gonna get the brake parts, i have to make a run to the u-pull-it and get some things for the 44. i might as well swap em over at the same time. Um i get paid every friday, and rent is due the 10th, so it will be a little after that. is that alright?? -Matt

working at Firestone complete auto care on Powell and 46th. Its not bad, they pay for me to get all my ASE's and all that good stuff. So after this place once i get my ASE's ill be able to get a job damn near anywhere if im ASE certified.

yea its preety fun, the only bad thing is im flat rate so i only get paid for the work i do, it really sucks this last month its be really slow i guess.

how cheap is cheap? and how new are they?

hmm whose got them?

Back